All About ME discussion

Journals L-Z > Willowshine's Journal

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Willow, One of the coolest peeps you will EVER meet. TRUST me! (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 28 comments Mod
Hello peeps! This is meh journal, and I will post my AMAZING life in it!

message 2: by Willow, One of the coolest peeps you will EVER meet. TRUST me! (new)

Blah. My mom just made me draw 3 pics of different atoms.... SO tired.... yet SO awake.... O.O

message 3: by Willow, One of the coolest peeps you will EVER meet. TRUST me! (new)

Right now? 6:06.

I came home from school a few hours ago. BLAH. For my sewing class I did my exams!!! I think I FAILED. BOTH. THE HORROR! I have NEVER failed a class before!!! Also, it is almost the end of the semester, and I might not make it....

I ALSO found out that a book my family owns (Its called: The Civil War Letters of Johannes Van Lente) And it turns out that only 100 of those books exist!!! AND we own one of the very, VERY few books that isn't in a library!!!

message 4: by Willow, One of the coolest peeps you will EVER meet. TRUST me! (new)

Our family runs a B&B called The Centennial Inn. It use to be a museum, and before that a dorm house for some Nickerboker (Something like that...) peeps from Hope Collage (I live right next to there Science building, music building, and stuff like that...), and before that a hospital. We also have a GHOST...

message 5: by Willow, One of the coolest peeps you will EVER meet. TRUST me! (new)

Yah....

We have a WHOLE bunch of old stuff, like dolls, pictures, old butterflies in glass cases. When our family moved here there were parts of a Model T Ford in our house! We threw them in the garbage..... :( :( :( :(

message 6: by Willow, One of the coolest peeps you will EVER meet. TRUST me! (new)

Blah. That is all I have to say!

message 7: by Willow, One of the coolest peeps you will EVER meet. TRUST me! (new)

My dad just yelled at me for opening a box of cereal..... :(

message 8: by Willow, One of the coolest peeps you will EVER meet. TRUST me! (new)

Blah. I am so tired...

I have to stay up late tonight, i am trying to get all of my classes up... ah so tired... i think i am going to die of sleepyness....

message 9: by Willow, One of the coolest peeps you will EVER meet. TRUST me! (new)

Man, I haven't been on GR for SOOO long. Last time I was on before this month and half of may was on my dog's b-day, valentines day!!!! XD I'M BAAACK!!!!