dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi so any ideas?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi so any ideas?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ummmm I'm not too sure at the moment..:/

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure like werewolves, vampires, witches..etc?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Which one?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Just jump in:) you first? Oh and can I be female?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Evangeline walked down the dark alley looking for something to eat. It was all she really had now, mice and whatever was thrown away in the trash....she hissed and growled as she smelled a wizard coming her way.she shifted quickly and watch him with her dark blue eyes, her fur was black as a Ravens feather. She growled at the stranger.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva jumped slightly and hissed at the exploding trash can. Suddenly she shifted back into her human form and was completely naked. "Oh god!" She gasped.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva tried to grab something to cover herself by fails to do so in the process. She growled and switched back to her wolf form. 'What are you doing out here so late?!' She demanded in his mind.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva jumps and growls before running towards him and pinning him down.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva races after him into the street. She was so close to him when suddenly she was hit by a car. She cries out in pain and whimpers as the car speeds of over her.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva gasped and shook in pain before turning back into a human. She groaned gently and sighed. "You saved me..." She said to him.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva gasped and shifted back she nuzzled against him and licked his cheek...'Thank you.."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva barked happily and licked his cheek again her tail wagging happily

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva looked at him. 'Wait.....could I stay with you for the night?...I have no home..."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva growled gently and sighed. "Thank you."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva leans into his hand as he pets her and nods softly. She whimpered softly and sniffed his shoes.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva shook her head and gave a low growl that sounded a bit like a chuckle. 'No you actually smell nice.' She said in his mind.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva nods and sits outside. She whimpered softly. 'Please hurry.' She said in his mind.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva nods and follows him quickly.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva follows him quickly sniffing around as she does planning an escape route just incase anything goes wrong.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva nods and hurried into the bathroom. Shutting the door with her snout and shifting back into her human form before changing and walking out.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva ran a hand through her black hair and sat in a chair to the far left of the room. Trying to be polite and stayed quiet.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva sighed and closed her eyes as well.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva jumped up and groaned.