Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > teen fantasy action adventure 80,000 so far

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by K.P. (new)

K.P. Merriweather (kp_merriweather) | 129 comments I have a book near completion (5 more chapters!) and need some betas to look it over. Namely flow, characterization, and the like. It's been sitting for almost 6 months unfinished due to HD failure. Please let me know what you think and be honest!
You will get a PDF.

TITLE: The Last Remnants Trilogy: Spellbound (book 1)

BLURB: She saw the future and it was deadly...

Joni Warren has skills few other 17-year-olds have. She can cast simple spells, heal minor injuries and see (somewhat) into the future.
However, using her ability to check out the impending fate of her best friend’s new boyfriend proved to be disastrous!
Finding he’s a fighter from another realm isn’t what scares her - it’s gaining powerful spirit weapons called Legions and having sorcerers coming out the woodwork to battle her for them in a bad way that does.
Giving up the weapons and resuming her boring life would be easy - if it weren’t for the constant fear of death involved!

message 2: by David (new)

David Minor (minordt08) | 26 comments Hi! I'm interested! Would you be interested in returning the favor? I finished a book a year ago and I'm getting it beta read now before ingo back over it this year and rewrite :)

message 3: by K.P. (new)

K.P. Merriweather (kp_merriweather) | 129 comments sure! my email is kpmerriweather @ gmail

message 4: by David (new)

David Minor (minordt08) | 26 comments Ok lovely!

message 5: by K.P. (new)

K.P. Merriweather (kp_merriweather) | 129 comments anybody else would like to take a stab?

message 6: by David (new)

David Minor (minordt08) | 26 comments I just emailed you my critique :)

message 7: by K.P. (new)

K.P. Merriweather (kp_merriweather) | 129 comments ok thanks! im still working on yours. between illness and another hd crash things are slow going...