What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Adult/paranormal - vampire falls for human at a store

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sofia (new)

Sofia | 3 comments Alright so I read this book a couple years (probably about four years ago), and cannot remember the name! From what I remember it was about a male vampire that was a couple centuries old. The heroine works in an expensive clothing store that is open late at night. I remember one of her regular customers, that I believe was a musician, always joked about marrying her. I think an issue between the hero and heroine might have been that he "looked" younger than her, her being unaware that he is a vampire. The book may or may not have been a part of a series, but for some reason I feel like I was introduced to his character in another book. Please help!! I remember loving the book and have been trying to find it for the longest time!

Midniteillusion (Desiree) (midniteillusion) | 91 comments Was it Ya or adult fiction?

message 3: by Sofia (new)

Sofia | 3 comments Adult

message 4: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (drokka) | 211 comments It sounds like one of Sherrilyn Kenyon's books, but I can't recall which. Maybe the one with Valerius Seize the Night but might be one of the others. I haven't read them in a while

message 5: by Sofia (new)

Sofia | 3 comments No not the one :/ I don't think it was by Sherrilyn Kenyon. I read the book around the time I read Susan Sizemore's I Burn for You, so I think I found it through suggestions of her books

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37833 comments Mod
Sofia, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37833 comments Mod
Lobstergirl wrote: "Sofia, are you still looking for this or did you find it?"

No response in 2 years. Moving to Abandoned.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Seize the Night (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Sherrilyn Kenyon (other topics)