2015 Reading Challenge [Closed] discussion

. Week 4: Published This Year > Marked by Sarah Fine

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Debra (new)

Debra Barstad I found this book interesting and towards the end could not put it down. It was easy to imagine a world such as this in the future. The book did contain some steamy scenes so readers beware of adult content. I gave this book a 4 star rating and looking forward to the next book in the series. This author also has another series that I may have to check out in the future.

message 2: by Camille (new)

Camille (sheseemsfunny) I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I only took away one star because I predicted a major.part of it but it didn't ruin it for me. this is unlike anything that I have read and I'm glad for the recommendation. Sarah Fine has a magnificent way of creating a world with the interworkings of magic. this book has definitely made me hungry for more of her writing. Cacia, Eli, Declan and Moros have so many more adventures ahead of them. I would be a fool not to see it through.

message 3: by Zaz, Mood Minion (new)

Zaz | 1387 comments Mod
Added to my to-read list. It sounds a little heavy on the romance side, but the summary is unusual and is definitively something I can enjoy.

message 4: by Camille (new)

Camille (sheseemsfunny) @zaz There is definitely some romance but it doesn't cheapen the story. I hope you enjoy it!

message 5: by Veronica (new)

Veronica | 70 comments I just started this one and I'm already hooked. Can't wait to see what happens.

message 6: by Veronica (new)

Veronica | 70 comments I just finished this book. I can't wait for the next book. My review: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...