1x1 discussion

1x1 > Rosemarie and Harley

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rey (new)

Rey | 361 comments hey

message 2: by Rey (new)

Rey | 361 comments Could you look on request? I'm in the app and it won't let me copy and paste

message 3: by Rey (new)

Rey | 361 comments That was kind of the idea

message 4: by Rey (new)

Rey | 361 comments characters?

message 5: by Rey (new)

Rey | 361 comments I'm having my girl be 20

message 6: by Rey (new)

Rey | 361 comments uh sure

message 7: by Rey (new)

Rey | 361 comments name- Andi
age- 21
looks- http://www-static.weddingbee.com/pics...
her wheel chair: the frame is hot pink while the wheels and seat are Grey. her foot plate is black and on the back of her seat is a carrying pouch which holds things like her wallet, her car keys, pretty much anything she uses in a daily basis.
about her- she lives life to her fullest after getting hit by a car three years ago. She has a service dog name Demi who helps her with many every day tasks such as getting dressed, opening door at her house, giving money to the cashier at stores. demi is an Australian Shephard

message 8: by Rey (new)

Rey | 361 comments I think you cut it off...and 6' 9"? jeez that's tall

message 9: by Rey (new)

Rey | 361 comments lol its ok. I'm short so anything over 6 foot is "too tall" to me but that's fine

message 10: by Rey (new)

Rey | 361 comments nice. was me to start,

message 11: by Rey (new)

Rey | 361 comments Andi is in the pool at the gym, holding onto the edge as she moves her body so her legs would follow through. at the side of the pool is Demi, her ever faithful Australian Shepherd service dog who is keeping a watchful eye over her. Andi looks over to the door when it opens to see someone she had never seen here before

message 12: by Rey (new)

Rey | 361 comments "hey. I'm Andi. and the water is great" she says with a smile as she turns so she can face him but she continues to cling to the side. her wheelchair is also sitting near the pool side

message 13: by Rey (new)

Rey | 361 comments "um...no...and yeah. I was hit by a car three years ago. I have no use of my legs." Andi says as she watches him

((is English a second language for you?))

message 14: by Rey (new)

Rey | 361 comments ((lol If you have both you just have ADHD. I have it too))

message 15: by Rey (new)

Rey | 361 comments "like what?" she asks then she bites her lip. With Demi their she's pretty open but she can't really defend herself if he tried to hurt her