1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Arianna and Emma

Comments Showing 1-50 of 384 (384 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments Hello

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Hi!!

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments So what would you like to do?

message 5: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) ...why are you here?

message 6: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Oh sorry.
Uhm well anything is good. I'm especially good with historical things... Or we could do something completely different! We could put two random characters in a random situation and see what happens.

message 7: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Hello?

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments Sorry. I'm a full time college student as well as a full time employee so I'm not on every minute.

So do you do fantasy?

message 9: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Ahh it's fine. Where do you go to college? (At the moment it's midterm week for me in high school but it's blizzarding outside so classes and tests are canceled.)

And yes I do if you wish!

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments University of Evansville

I don't really know what I want to do

message 11: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Wanna put two random characters in a coffee shop and see what happens?

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments sure

message 13: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Okay! Where should the coffee shop be ? ;)

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments Big city. I mean like New York big

message 15: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Okay. New York? I love New York ;D I live very close.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments God I can't stand new York. I don't do big cities. I'm dying in Evansville Indiana right now and people don't even consider it a big city. I'm from a tiny ass town where everyone knows everyone.

message 17: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Oh? Interesting... Anyway. Shall we begin?

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments we shall. shall you post first

message 19: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Okay!
Uhm first- are fantastical things alright with you?

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments huh

message 21: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Like is this going to be realistic or are aspects of fantasy okay?

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments both. either one I font mind as long as there aren't vampires

message 23: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Agreed! So like... Time travel is cool?

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments Oohh. yeah I've never done one of those. no doctors though, I don't like Dr who

message 25: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) I couldn't get into it, all my friends are obsessed with it. I just don't like it... But the Idea of time travel is still awesome ;)

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments same!!

message 27: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) ;D okay! So.... Perhaps we should have two time travelers meet up by coincidence?

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments Sure

message 29: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Awesome :) you want to start or me?

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments you please

message 31: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Okay!

Winter had always been so interesting in New York. At first, it was beautiful. But as the years went on, the streets just got more and more disgusting...

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments Character?

message 33: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) I'll figure it out in a minute.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments mkay

message 35: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Anyway... Giuliano was siting quietly in a coffee shop, watching flakes fall from the sky.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments Mariah popped up in the doorway of a closed building across the street and peaked around to make sure no one saw.

message 37: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) It was a busy street, nobody took notice really. Giuliano sipped his coffee and watched people move along.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments Mariah rushed across the street and into the warm shop. She was trying not to freak out as she went to the counter and asked if they had that days paper.

message 39: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Of course, here," they said and handed it to her.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments She took it, ordered a white chocolate mocha and then proceeded to occupy the sear next to Guiliano though of course she didn't know that that was his name

message 41: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) ((I before the u in Giuliano))

He smiled at her and looked at the date on the newspaper. He did like modern New York, he had decided previously. He owned an apartment down the street, in fact.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments She looked at the date in shock, she had done it, she had actually been able to jump backwards instead of forward this time.

message 43: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He looked at her curiously. "Hello," he said with a smile in his Italian accent.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments "Oh hi." she greeted with a kind smile, her own British accent well hidden. She had been sure to read about the crazes of the era she was trying to reach, and apparently it was British people. Names of course had been required so that she didn't seem stupid when speaking.

message 45: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He could tell that she was hiding it and smiled at her knowingly. "How do you do?"

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments "I'm okay." she snoticed the smile but didn't do anything to change.

message 47: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He watched her sip her drink. "What are you drinking?"

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments "White chocolate mocha." she smiled and sipped it

message 49: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He raised his eyebrows.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments "Yes?" she asked

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8