1x1 discussion

1x1 > Luna &Zoey

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments any thing i can do how about you

message 2: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments mxf and no i dont

message 3: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments guy

message 4: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments i love romance, mystery,

message 5: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments sure any good one

message 6: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments um not sure i havent done one in a while. maybe a girl sees a guy at random in her dreams and she tries to figure out who it is and why. and the guy (me) was hardly seen much

message 7: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments Yeah you wanns

message 8: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments Okay characters make age to 24 above

message 9: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments Okay
Name: jace Scotty
Age 25
Appearance: 6"1' black hair and never been seen

message 10: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments Okay you start or I

message 11: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments Jace lies in his bed

message 12: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments He ventures out for a walk

message 13: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments he walks around town til morning light

message 14: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments he looks at her in her dream "im fine you"

message 15: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "i'm jace" he says smiling "and thanks your beautiful"

message 16: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "Real but in your dream"

message 17: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments He smiles and disappears

message 18: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments Jace sits in his house

message 19: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments A street away))
Jace sleeps

message 20: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments Jace wakes eats and looks around

message 21: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments He looks around

message 22: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments Jace walks out for his evening walk.

message 23: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments Jace was walking around the block

message 24: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "No I'm fine and you?"

message 25: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "Names jace and I'm walking around"

message 26: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments He smiles "have fun at the party"

message 27: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "I can but I not talker" he says smiling at her

message 28: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments He smiles and walks again

message 29: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "Sure if you want" he says looking at her

message 30: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "Yeah sure"

message 31: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments He hands her his phone

message 32: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments He takes it

message 33: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "No I don't have a girl" he says looking at her

message 34: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "im 25 " he says

message 35: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments He smiles and puts his hands on her waist and kissed her

message 36: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments He kisses her and holds her to him

message 37: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "That might be best" he says

message 38: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "My place or yours I don't know many places"

message 39: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments he smiles "its this way" he says turning around

message 40: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments He smiles "then if it happens I'll do my best to make you happy" he says

message 41: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "We'll see and might" he says looking at her

message 42: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "Yes we are. So what's with the sudden urge to get out of your house?" He asks her kisses her

message 43: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "Then I guess I'll have to keep you safe" he says between kisses

message 44: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments He picks her up and runs "faster than you dress will allow" he open he's house door closing it

message 45: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "I wanted an excuse to carry you" he says smiling and kissed her

message 46: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "Yes I live here by myself" he says hands on her waist

message 47: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments He smiles and kisses her

message 48: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "i might give it a bit ill get to it" he says kissing her

message 49: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments he picks her up to hold her to him and heads to his room

maybe we should pm or skip))

message 50: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments he smiles and lies her down on his bed
okay))

« previous 1