1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > SongBird and Needle

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments Here it is.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Okay, I might have some ideas... I was thinking maybe a supernatural rp where person A gets bit or something by person B and they end up taking them and showing them how to adapt to the life now and end up falling for each other.

Another is a group(can be supernatural or human) takes Person A back to their hid out. Person B is in the group and is assigned to look after Person A. Eventually they end up fall for each other an Person B tries to break Person A out.

message 3: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments Good ideas,i like them. Im leaning more for the first one.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Okay. :) Do you mind if I play the one who gets bit?

message 5: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments No,i dont mind. So charries? Or not.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Umm yea just like name, age, and appearance. I usually rp the personality and history.

message 7: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments Okay,so what supernatural thing should i be?

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Hmm it doesn't matter I usually say werewolf or vampire because they usually bite the person.

message 9: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments Name:Jack Peirce
Appearance: img src=http://i.pinger.pl/pgr96/424f96c5001c...

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Name: Autumn

Appearance: She has red hair, skinny, and tan skin. She also has blue eyes and she is just gorgeous.

message 11: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments Alright,so shall i start or do you want to so we know how she gets in the situation.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments I can.

Walking in the middle of the forest in the middle of the night was a great idea. Autumn should have probably thought clearer then when she decided to walk around in the darkness of night. Then again she had nothing better to do.

message 13: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments Jack was out in the woods,no suprise there after all it was where he was most of the time. He loved running through the thick trees amd sometimes he got risky and turns to his werewolf form to have fun. But tonight he decided to walk his hands in the pockets of his black sweatpants and his mind on nothing but of how beautiful the moon looked. He just kept walking untill he decided to sit down on a rather large rock.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments As she walked Autumn could have sworn she heard a howl off in the distance but pained no attention to it. Shaking her head she hummed to herself as she walked she thought it would bring her joy to know that she was alone or so she thought at least.

message 15: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments Jack was patting his legs untill he heard a soft whisper or hum in the distance. He decided to do exactly what the pack told him jot to do and investigate alone. He walked slowly knowing the forest he made no sound. He got behind a tree and knelt down as he watched the human walk by carelessly. He thought to himself'hasnt anyone told her about the woods and predators'.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Autumn was the type of girl who didn't run from danger she was more of a let's investigate danger type of person. It wasn't like she didn't know things could harm her she just never imagined things could.

message 17: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments As usuall Jack got closer to the stranger in the woods. He didnt know if she was dangerous or not so he still kept quiet keeping his distance. He gulped a little and watched the person just walk. He didnt know if he should just scare the person away or walk away himself. He didnt like to kill but the other pack members did. So if he went back and knew he was near a human'if this was one'and didnt kill her they would not be happy with him.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments She always kept a bow and arrow with her. Yes the innocent little Autumn always had supplies on her for hunting so when she heard the howl she took out the bow and arrow and readied it. In case something did decide to pay her a visit.

message 19: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments He didnt watch where exactly he was stepping so he ended up stepping on a twig hearing the snap he perked up and kind of panicked a little bit. He dodged to the right clumsily stepping on more twigs. He halted to a stop as to make no more noise.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Autumn looked to the right and left as she looked around to see what made the noise. "Who's there?" she called out.

message 21: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments Jack got scared so he backed up amd shifted into his true werewolf form. He couldnt comtroll himself. He backed up and howled at the girl and then growled.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Autumn looked to her left as she gasped. She saw glowing eyes in the tree line. She aimed her arrow and she shot. It was only out of self defense. The arrow hit the wolf in the shoulder it wouldn't kill the wolf of course.

message 23: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments Jack staggered he was shocked by the way the human had hurt him. He stood on his hind legs breifly and ran full speed knocking the girl to the ground and scratching her back. He looked ruthless but the way he was scratching her wasnt full force but it would make her bleed. He only stopped because of the arrow peirced in his shoulder blade was hurting more.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Autumn let out a scream as she fumbled to the ground. It was as if the whole world was going at slow motion. Pain was the only thing running through her mind. She felt tired suddenly but she tried to stay awake the best that she could.

message 25: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments Jack got off of her he made a point. He steepped back into the woods after getting his clothes back on. He stayed but didnt know why. He geussed it was just curiosity.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Autumn closed her eyes she felt so tired her body pulled her to sleep, but she had to stay awake. She just had to.

message 27: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments Jack watched the human in pain it would be a good thing if she died because then she couldnt become one of them. He thought he should finish her off so he knelt beside her and watched.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Autumn looked at him as she fought the urge to sleep. "What did you do to me?" she murmured as she looked at him.

message 29: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments He stared at the human and blinked a few times"you...you scared me .i hurt you"he didnt know english very well but he understood some of it.