1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Harley Quinn & SongBird

Comments Showing 1-50 of 87 (87 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Ok. I might have a few ideas but umm are you okay with supernatural rps? I can probably mix in human and supernatural as well.

message 2: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments um...I can try. I usually do realistic but I can try

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Hmm it doesn't matter to me I can do a realist one as well.

message 4: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments cool

message 5: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments so I've got a few ideas. why don't you list yours and I'll list mine?

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Ok.

Hmm I have two:
1. Person A and Person B use to be friends but when summer ended Person A had to move and they haven't seen each other since until now.

2. Person A gets kidnapped by Person B and they end up falling for each other.

message 7: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments idea 1:
girl A has lost her ability to walk when she was hit by a car two years ago. When she meets guy A one day, she is happy to meet someone who finally accepts the way she is without trying to baby her all the time. little does she know that he is the reason she's unable to walk

message 8: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments I have more but they suddenly sound really crappy

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Whoa I like that. :)

message 10: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Really :) mind if I'm the girl? I seriously suck at guys

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Nah I don't mind. :)

message 12: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments yay!

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Ok so characters?

message 14: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments yup!

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Ok what kind of character sheet do you use?

message 17: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Sorry I didn't see your comment before I posted. I usually just do name age and looks

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Ok.

Name: Chris
Appearance: Black hair, tan skin, skinny, hazel eyes.

message 19: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments awesome. who shall start?

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Umm can you?

message 21: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments sure

Andy is pushing herself along on the sidewalk with her Aussie Shephard trotting along side of her. They are out enjoying the sun and getting some exercise

message 22: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments ?

message 23: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments :)

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments ((Sorry busy! I'm good now))

Chris walks along the sidewalk enjoying the nice day. He didn't talk to many people and usually spent time alone by himself.

message 25: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments She reachs down and pets Bugsie's head as they go along. Bugsie is wearing a vest that nsays "don't pet me! I'm working!" even though most people ignore it, she is thankful for the few people who do "what do you think bugs? Should we get an ice cream?" She says as she sees the local ice cream truck parked along side the curb

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Chris looks up to see an ice cream truck. He always did love ice cream. He looks both ways before he crosses the street, and starts his way over to the truck.

message 27: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Andy goes up to the ice cream truck and she takes a moment to look over the things available. she gets a dish of vanilla ice cream for Bugsie and a thing of frozen cookie doe balls for herself. She frowns when she realizes that she can't quite reach the window

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Once he walks over to the window he freezes as he sees her. 'It was her the girl' he thought to himself. Shaking his head he walks up to the window and grabs the two things the girl order and handed them to her. "Here." he said.

message 29: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "Thanks" she says in a genuine tone as she receives the items "I guess I've got short arms" she says as she let's her snack in her lap and she sets the vanilla ice cream in front of Bugsie "ok" she says and he starts licking it up happily

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Chris orders chocolate chipper ice cream. He smiles as he looks down at the dog, "What's his name?" he asks her.

message 31: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "Bugsie." she says with a smile as she opens up her treat and she pops one of the balls into her mouth "I love frozen cookie dough" she says with a smile

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Chris smiles, "Yea mine is chocolate." he says. He pays the man who gave him the ice cream.

message 33: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments She smiles "thanks...by the way....for not asking me my life story." she says with a faint smile as most people who met her would instantly ask her what happened or just talk to bugsie

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Chris nods in the back of his mind he felt sorrow for the girl. He knew he was the one responsible, but how could he tell her that? He couldn't.

message 35: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments She starts to go on her way when he doesn't answer and she rolls her wheelchair to the back of the crowd so she can just go around

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Chris turns back around, "Wait." he says. He runs after her and once caught up to her he said, "What's your name?" he asks.

message 37: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments She stops and turns so she's looking at him. "Andy. and you?" she asks

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Chris looks at her would she even know him if he told her his name then again what did it matter. "Chris." he says with a small smile.

message 39: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "well...nice to meet you chris." she says and she holds out her hand to shake. she had no memory of the day of her accident and has no clue that he's the reason she is in her wheelchair

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Chris sighed softly and shook her hand, "Well I do hope we meet again someday." he says with a small smile. He was kind of relived that she didn't remember him.

message 41: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "do you have a phone? I could give you my number..." she offers hopefully

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Chris nods and hands him her phone it would be good for them both to talk. Well more for her then him.

message 43: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Andy quickly puts her number in and she texts herself so she has his number

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Chris looks at the dog and smiles. The dog was so simple and peaceful. Once he gets his phone back he looks back at Andy. "Thanks." he says.

message 45: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "any time. and thank you chris...for your help and all" she says. at this point Bugsie is looking up at Andy like "are you done flirting? I've got legs to stretch!" and Andy laughs "I think he's bored"

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Chris smiles, "He sure is cute." he says with a small laugh. He never really had any pets but he always wanted one.

message 47: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "he's an attention grabber that's for sure" she says sarcastically as she goes forward, hoping he would follow so they could get away from the crowd

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Chris smiles as he walks beside her, "Where are ya headed anyway?" he asks her. He didn't have anything else to do so he wanted to come along.

message 49: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "I'm actually just getting Bugs some exercise then I was thinking about going to the gym" she says "want to join me?" she asks

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Chris smiles, "Sure I'd love to." he says with a smile. It would be nice to have company and do something for once.

« previous 1