Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Fun Stuff > A Clean Hero/Heroine Alphabet/Detail Game

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arch (new)

Arch  | 4137 comments Mod
I think the group can use a new game. This game is a clean hero/heroine alphabet/detail game. How the game works: You list a hero or heroine's first and last name (or one name as some goes by) and give one detail about them. Share the name of the author and book, you are sharing your detail from. I know that some heroes and heroines are part of a series and in that case, if you don't want to list a book, you can just list the hero or heroine's name, author and one detail. In different rounds, it's okay to use the same hero or heroine, but make sure a different detail is shared about that person. I know that every alphabet might not be used for every round. If you come to an alphabet that you can't use, just type the alphabet and say skip and then use the next alphabet that you can use. For example: X - Skip, Y = York, Lawyer.

message 2: by Arch (new)

Arch  | 4137 comments Mod
A = Alyssa Locke, Sharpshooter: Suzanne Brockmann Troubleshooter Series

message 3: by MadameZelda (new)

MadameZelda B - Blaylock, son of Rocke: J.R. Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood series

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

C - Christian Grey, CEO: Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy by E.L. James

message 5: by Nareh (new)

Nareh (n_alex_742) | 36 comments D - Dex Locke, tattoo artist: Under Locke by Mariana Zapata

message 6: by MadameZelda (last edited Jan 26, 2015 06:09PM) (new)

MadameZelda E = Eidolon, Seminus demon, founder of UGH (Underworld General Hospital); Larissa Ione's Demonica series

message 7: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 394 comments F = Fury, New Species male: Fury by Laurann Dohner