Rogues
This topic is about Rogues
. Week 12: Short Stories > Rogues by George R. R. Martin

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (new) - added it

Emily Rogues
Rogues by George R.R. Martin

I'm going big this week. This is a collection of works by various science fiction and fantasy writers, including stories from George R.R. Martin's Game of Thrones, Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere, Gillian Flynn and many others. It's a big collection, at about 800 pages, but I'm looking forward to it.

message 2: by Lora (new) - added it

Lora (misplacedselchie) | 347 comments I am reading this for this challenge too! I almost blew this book off until I saw Patrick Rothfuss on the list <3

message 3: by Meagan (new)

Meagan Rupert | 18 comments I'm so excited to read this book! I couldn't justify buying it went it very first came out, but it's in the mail right now and I'm ecstatic!

Lora, you are the only person I've come across who knows Patrick Rothfuss! The Kingkiller Chronicle is hands down two of the best books I've ever read! I recommend him to everyone.

message 4: by Lora (new) - added it

Lora (misplacedselchie) | 347 comments Meagan, there are some more of us in this group! I saw a few people reading The Slow Regard of Silent Things (I'll be reading it for a book you haven't read yet by an author you love) and some people are reading The Name of The Wind. I think someone read Wise Man's Fear for week 1.

So they're hanging around ;). The rest of people just haven't realized the amazingness that is Rothfuss

message 5: by Meagan (new)

Meagan Rupert | 18 comments Slow regard of silent things was really different. I loved it though, because Auri is my favorite character. You're going to fly through it in a matter of hours :)

message 6: by Lora (new) - added it

Lora (misplacedselchie) | 347 comments Is there any other way to read one of his books though? Bast is my favorite :D. I wish he was getting a whole book to himself too, but I take what I can get. Can't wait for the last book!

message 7: by Meagan (new)

Meagan Rupert | 18 comments Honestly, if he doesn't answer all my questions about Bast in the last book, I may self implode. I'd also like a book about Auri during her university days, before she went into the Underthing.