1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Awse and Arianna

Comments Showing 1-50 of 309 (309 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Queen of The Moon Sorry. I'm having awful problems with phone service and good reads updates right now. what would you be interested in doing

Queen of The Moon Lol really? Not even a little niggling thought

Queen of The Moon Lol well then where would you like to go with one.

Queen of The Moon wow sleep

Queen of The Moon Well then sleep

Queen of The Moon lol

Queen of The Moon wow

Queen of The Moon Lol nice. Well do try to keep that up

Queen of The Moon Lol yes. What ideas

Queen of The Moon Well i certainly don't

Queen of The Moon we're hopeless lol

Queen of The Moon haha

Queen of The Moon Well what do you normally do?

Queen of The Moon Want to do fantasy?

Queen of The Moon Werewolves, fairies? what exactly?

Queen of The Moon huh

Queen of The Moon Oh!! Yeah okay that makes sense now. But I was thinking more lost girl than tinkerbell

Queen of The Moon O.o you know what that is!!

Queen of The Moon oh

Queen of The Moon its cool lol

Queen of The Moon who would you like to be?

Queen of The Moon huh

Queen of The Moon okay

Queen of The Moon I just didn't get what you said

Queen of The Moon lol pkay

Queen of The Moon figuring out a plot

Queen of The Moon Succubus? Incubus? Werewolves? Fairies? Real?

Queen of The Moon Succubus and Incubus?

Queen of The Moon Succubus is a female demon, Incubus is the male version. They survive by feeding off of peoples life force during sexual activities, humans life forces are the best since they are more easily corrupted but most lore states that any being will do.

Queen of The Moon lol.

Queen of The Moon Well they can both be fairies if its going to be forbidden. Maybe werewolf and fay

Queen of The Moon Who would you like to be? male or female? werewolf or fairy?

Queen of The Moon Mkay.

Queen of The Moon name

Queen of The Moon me too

Queen of The Moon character?

Queen of The Moon hello

Queen of The Moon Um the first link didn't work and the second took me to some weird site with a bunch of clothes

Queen of The Moon This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

AccessDenied

Access Denied

232ECCE000220279

Sd1V1N37VspmUOzFWD01gozmZ3x+noGMtDZ5tyBepGEqxQ+tVoeCJvVdreHwsUWK

Queen of The Moon that's what I get for the first picture and there isn't anything about a girl on polyvore. its all just clothes.

Queen of The Moon Lol its cool. I just wanted to let you know

Queen of The Moon Ahh okay.

Name: Andrew Martinson
Wolf: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/201...

Human Form: http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/f...

Queen of The Moon you want to start

Queen of The Moon Andrew lay looking at the ceiling of his bedroom with a frown. He'd been out on his morning run earlier and come across a scent that he didn't recognize on pack territory, of course he had followed it but it hadn't turned into anything, which led to his current frustration.

Queen of The Moon Andrew stepped out of his house and headed for his car, just needed to get away from his house and cause of his frustration. He drove into town and randomly parked on main street. He stepped out of his car and shook his head when he realized he had parked in front of his favorite coffee shop.

Queen of The Moon Andrew stepped back outside with his coffee and looked around sharply as the scent from that morning blew toward him. It was so detached that he couldn't place it, but it was definitely male.

Queen of The Moon He frowned and scowered the town but didn't find anyway. He glanced at his watch an sighed, time to do his rounds.

((Does your girl have a bf? It would make it more drama if she did.))

Queen of The Moon Andrew slowly made his rounds, visiting the new families as well as some that had been in the town for a while. Finally two hours later he pulled up to the last house and checked the file. They were fairies, but they were always pretty good about following the rules and keeping what they were from the humans. He knocked lightly on the door and waited.

Queen of The Moon "I'm Andrew, the alpha sent me for the check up this month." he told her showing her the mark on his left shoulder that signified him as the alpha's son. It would change when he became alpha himself.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7