1x1 Roleplays discussion

RP > Roxanne and Hibari

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Roxanne (last edited Mar 09, 2015 03:35PM) (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) IDENTITY
Sexuality: Homosexual.

APPEARANCE

Long blonde hair, sky-blue eyes. Has two thin scars along her jawline. Very curvy, often uses her appearance to her advantage. She is very tall, but also very thin. She wears a typical Japanese school uniform, but in pink/white. She keeps her skirt short and is always seen in heeled shoes (pink).

PERSONALITY
Basics: She can play innocent surprisingly well, but always seems to be getting into some sort of trouble. She is always sweet to those she believes to return her affections, but can get downright vicious to those who reject her or harm her loved ones physically/emotionally.
Triggers: Insulting her current love interest.
Other: Yandere

BACKGROUND
Noa was framed for killing her girlfriend when she was barely 14, then really did kill her next one about a year ago. She's on the lookout for a new love interest.

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments ((D: OH MY GOSH IM SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE DELAYYY!! IT'S BEEN FOREVER!!! PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY!! *hands you bouquet*))

message 3: by Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (last edited Feb 24, 2015 10:40PM) (new)

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments IDENTITY
Stage Name: MAYURI - online seiyuu
Sexuality: (?)

APPEARANCE:

Long blue-grey hair and bright blue eyes. Messy bangs and an innocent but straightforward look. A somewhat childish body, which adds to the fact that she doesn't dress up.

PERSONLAILTY
Basics: Yumiko is a pretty honest and straightforward girl who is a straight-A student. She is somewhat dense, but when it comes to love, she becomes somewhat embarrassed. She is a bit of a closet otaku but is pretty strict with rules.
Other: She sometimes says the opposite of what she means in really tight situations, despite her honest personality.

BACKGROUND
She has an older brother whom she adores very much, and her position on the school council is the vice president. The president of the school is her neighbor/childhood friend, and he doesn't particularly seem to be on good terms with Noa...

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments Kk cool beans~ sorry for the delay ;-;

message 5: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Noa Kurosawa had a slight skip to her step as she entered the busy school hallway. People didn't pay much attention to her as they rushed to their next class, but the teen didn't seem to mind too much. She was far too busy looking around for a certain someone, her dearest Mayuri-chan~!

It didn't take her long to spot the long-haired girl. Noa lit up as she hurried over, slamming some poor kid out of the way. "Yumiko! Hi!"

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments Said ravenette was standing on guard per usual at the gate, watching to make sure everyone's uniform was proper. Yumiko turned to see who was calling her and gave a slight salute. However, her salute turned into a slight frown.

"You know that the rules say you must not wear that skirt so short! I have told you before in the past you know," she sighed a bit, bending down to tug her friend's skirt lower.

message 7: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Noa laughed a little as she brushed the other girl's hands away. "Yumi, it's fine. It's not that short."

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments "Short enough to get detention," a boy stepped up behind Yumiko. "And Yumi, you should head inside. It's getting late, and the attendance is not accounted for yet."

"Okay, Toka-kaichou," Yumiko gave him a mock salute and ran in, listening to her childhood friend's instructions.

The student body president then turned to face Noa. "Your skirt is violating the rules again. Even though the school agreed to let you have a pink-colored uniform, at least try to keep the skirt the right length."

STUDENT COUNCIL PRESIDENT - Tokishima, Haruto

message 9: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) She rolled her eyes at his words. "I don't see what the big deal is," she grumbled, losing her peppy demeanor for the briefest of moments. Now that her precious Yumiko wasn't there anymore, there was no need to hold back. She didn't like this guy any more than he liked her, and they both knew that.

Noa pulled her skirt down slightly, but it didn't stay. "... You'd rather I be late too," she asked suddenly, arching an eyebrow, "as well as dress-coded? Geez, what kind of president are you?"

((Yay, Noa officially has an opponent. ^w^))

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments Haruto narrowed his eyes. "That's enough. Go to class before I have to deal with you again."

There was squealing from the second floor as both guys and girls stared out the window at the two most beautiful people argued at the front gates. It was a normal scene for these students, and from their point of view, it always looked like some rival fight or love fight.

message 11: by Roxanne (last edited Mar 20, 2015 04:03PM) (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Noa glanced in the direction of the squealing students. Though she offered them her sweetest smile, internally she scowled. 'As if I'd be interested in him,' she thought grumpily to herself. But again, she did her best to hide her bitterness.

Turning back to Haruto, she gave a soft laugh. "No need to be so uptight. I'm going, I'm going."

She spun on her heel and began to skip to class. A bit cheesy, but it seemed to do the trick to make her seem like her usual peppy self. Just before ducking into the classroom, however, Noa glanced back at Haruto. Her eyes narrowed slightly, even as she offered him a thin smirk.

Then she continued onwards to class.

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments As always, Yumiko and the other student council members (which were all guys) spent their first class period time in their club room going over reports and such. "-So the forms will need to be turned in by Tuesday," the president was in the middle of speaking, and to be honest, Yumiko was feeling a bit sleepy. "I hope Noa didn't skip class again..." she thought to herself.

message 13: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Noa had not in fact skipped class, although she wasn't paying attention to the lesson at all. She was too busy humming to herself as she sketched her darling.

After finishing - and adding a few hearts for good measure - the teen turned to a new page and began working on the club president. She drew him rather quickly, spending most of her time scratching out his face. 'He wants to get between me and my Yumiko...' she thought to herself somewhat distractedly, as she wore down the paper further and further. 'I... I won't let him take her from me.'

Her thoughts were interrupted when the bell rang. Completely forgetting about her open notebook, Noa hurried out in the crowded hallway to try and find her sweetheart.

((And so it begins...))

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments Yumiko yawned a bit, stretching. "Mh, Toka-kaichou, see you later," she grabbed her notebooks, heading out of the club room.

Haruto nodded, absorbed in the report he was writing.

Yumiko pattered down the hallway, happily munching on the Pocky that Haruto had handed her earlier in the morning. "Mh, strawberry~"

message 15: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Noa spotted her target almost immediately. At first, she started to head over. But then she glanced over at the open club room, and her expression shifted.

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments Haruto was too absorbed to pay Noa any attention and continued working hard.

"Hmmmm..." Yumiko peeked into the classroom, not spotting Noa, then sighed a bit. "Well, might as well check the other classrooms~" she skipped off.

message 17: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Noa watched her go, then headed over to the club room. She knocked softly even as she marched in. "Hey, you."

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments "Yumi went off to go find you," Haruto continued working without looking up. "Don't let her get mugged again."

message 19: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) "She went looking for me? Really?" Noa hid her face in her hand for a moment, flustered at that thought. 'Wow, she's so sweet~!'

After a moment, she regain her composure. Dropping one hand to rest on her hip, she frowned at him. "I'll head out in just a sec. But first... I had a question."

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments Haruto sighed inwardly, not wanting to be bothered at the moment, but placed his papers down, looking straight back at her. "I may have an answer," he replied somewhat curtly.

message 21: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) "How do you feel about Yumiko-chan?"

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments Haruto crossed his arms. "I've already answered this more than once. Like I said, Yumi is...

A naive child who needs looking after," he replied, deadpan.

message 23: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) "Is that all?" She smiled sweetly at him, rocking from side to side as though she were in a hurry to go somewhere.

message 24: by Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (last edited Apr 14, 2015 08:46PM) (new)

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments The student council president resisted the urge to groan. This had been the second time she had "questioned" him so far today, and he was honestly annoyed. "If I deem you harmful in any way to her, you know I will not allow you near her, but since you two are friends..."

"Toki-kaichou," a white haired bishounen knocked on the doorframe, leaning in. "I'll finish the paperwork."

"Thanks, Shiro," Haruto nodded to the Vice President, standing up and stretching. "Now, if you have anything else to say, Noa, I'm about to leave."

((Feel free to add people whenever, okay? XD))

message 25: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) She lost her smile, narrowing her eyes. But before she had a chance to say anything, another voice joined them. "Hey Noa, what're you hanging around here for?"

Noa flinched at the voice, visably grimacing as she turned to face the other girl. "Hoshi... Don't you have anything better to do than to follow me around all day?"

"Not currently." Hoshi just smirked.

message 26: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Name: Hoshi Oshiro
Sexuality: Demisexual

Looks:

She has strawberry blonde hair and brown eyes. She tends to wear short skirts, and loves the color pink. She often wears heels, to try and make herself look taller than everyone else. She wears heavy makeup, and seems to be a little obsessed with fashion.

Personality:
She's convinced that she's better than everyone else, except for maybe Yasu. She often brags about her good looks, and really enjoys belittling others. She doesn't get along that well with Noa, because she's one of the few people that knows what she's really like.

message 27: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) ((And for later in the roleplay.))

Name: Yasu Miyamoto
Sexuality: Pansexual

Looks:

She has long, multicolored hair that reaches her shoulder blades. Her eyes are dark blue color, more like sapphires than anything. She tends to wear long dresses or skirts, that hide her feet.

Personality:
She's fairly easy going most of the time, always does her own thing and never listening to anyone else's opinions. Like Hoshi, she looks down on people. However, she looks down on them for their weaknesses rather than their looks. She's somewhat of a pacifist.

Other: Kamidere

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments Shiro noticed Oshiro Hoshi there and cleared his throat, looking away. There was a slight hint of a blush on his cheeks, but only Tokishima could see it. As Haruto walked past, he gently knocked a knuckle against Shiro's shoulder. "Pay attention."

"Ah," Shiro's semi-cool composure broke slightly as he covered his mouth.

((O v O Let's just say...Shiro likes Hoshi and finds her interesting...))

message 29: by Roxanne (last edited Apr 20, 2015 03:35PM) (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) ((Hoshi's definitely the type to lead him on though; she's actually already in a relationship, but they act like they don't know each other while at school. Very few people actually know about them.))

The shorter of the two girls glanced over at the Vice President. She frowned slightly, as though trying to place where she knew him from, then suddenly smiled broadly. "Shiro-kun! Hi!" She curled a loose strand hair around one finger, then tucked it behind her ear. Took a step closer to him. "Gosh, it's been ages! Whatcha been up to?"

Noa rolled her eyes at the display. She spun on her heel and started towards the door, now very clearly scowling. The contrast to her usual innocent expression was quite alarming. 'I don't have time for this! Yumi-chan comes first... then Haruto.'

message 30: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) ((Hey, Hibari.

I feel horrible about this, but I'm not going to be able to go through with our 1x1. At least... not for a while. A lot of stuff's happening, and I'm taking an official break from Goodreads itself, until further notice. :(

Long story short... my parents might be getting a divorce, right around the time that I'll be moving to a completely different state, for college. I'm under a lot of stress and I... Well, I just don't think I can keep up with any roleplays on websites.

Hope you understand, and again I'm very very sorry.))