Reads With Friends discussion

The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about The Kiss of Deception
Kiss of Deception > Ch. 53-59

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Emily Rabecca (northernbellebookworm) I knew Kaden's group had something to do with gwyneths death!
But i am also so sad to hear about Eben's family :(

i am so happy we are learning more about her "gift"

I know it is wrong but i think i like Kaden more...I want to know more about him and his life before Lia!

Lauren (bookworm1987) | 344 comments Mod
I was surprised to learn her own mother trained her to hide the gift. I wonder if she will do a spin off series of the mother sounds like there would be an interesting story.

Hannah (hannahvu) Yeah I really want to know more about her mother and her choice - I hope we find out something more soon!

I do still prefer Rafe, so I really want some more chapters from his POV but I imagine it's all building its way up to the ending...I definitely can't wait to see how this first book comes to a close :)

Shannon (kitchandpages) (leaninglights) | 713 comments Mod
Yes! This segment was very interesting! Glad to be getting more of the magic and fantasy elements going at this point. I still like Rafe better at this point but I feel for Kaden. I don't know if my allegiance will switch at some point in the story but Mary Pearson know how to manipulate our feelings! Haha

Bang Bang Books I must admit that I already read book 2. It gets really intense.