Reads With Friends discussion

The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about The Kiss of Deception
Kiss of Deception > Ch. 40-52

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Emily Rabecca (northernbellebookworm) I am only on chapter 43 and i can not believe this is all happening! i guess we know for sure Kaden is the assassin and Rafe is the prince( I'm glad that is all cleared up lol)

Bang Bang Books I spent 20 minutes going back to make sure I didn't miss anything but I think Pearson intended to "deceive" us.

Emily Rabecca (northernbellebookworm) I think she did too. I was honestly confused!

But I do like Kaden, now that I am at chapter 50! he cares for Lia but also has to be faithful to his land!

I have to admit I am really enjoying this book!

Shannon (kitchandpages) (leaninglights) | 713 comments Mod
Ahhhh so much has happened! I'm so glad things became clear but I took about an hour flipping back through the first half of the book rereading everything from the correct perspectives because I had been "deceived" and had them switched in my mind. Lol

I don't want to like Kaden the assassin but I agree there is more to him and I think this book is just going to be the top of the iceberg in this epic love triangle. Gahhhh haha

Lauren (bookworm1987) | 344 comments Mod
Woohoo I figured it out before the reveal! Still not quite understanding The Gift...

Hannah (hannahvu) Haha yeah I think this series is going to be a massive love triangle! But I quite enjoy them if they're done right - they can definitely be entertaining. Still don't know what I think of Kaden, but my heart is breaking a bit for Rafe!!