Reads With Friends discussion

The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about The Kiss of Deception
Kiss of Deception > Ch. 9-16

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Emily Rabecca (northernbellebookworm) I have to say now that I am in these chapters I am loving this story! I like the authors writing more and I really like Lia!!

Shannon (kitchandpages) (leaninglights) | 713 comments Mod
Yay! I really liked a these new developments! I was so surprised to see Lia's brother show up - I thought it was the Prince who left the note. And the huge developments in Pauline's story - so sad. I can't tell this story is getting set up for lots of miscommunication and confusion... Let the drama begin ;) lol

Emily Rabecca (northernbellebookworm) Shannon (leaninglights) wrote: "Yay! I really liked a these new developments! I was so surprised to see Lia's brother show up - I thought it was the Prince who left the note. And the huge developments in Pauline's story - so sad...."

I was really surprise by her brother showing up! i am so happy to know her brothers still love her and accept why she did it! and pauline's story is so sad, but i am happy she has Lia! And i can't wait for all the drama lol

Lauren (bookworm1987) | 344 comments Mod
I certainly didn't expect the new development on Mikael. Her brother is so sweet I agree I like Lia too. Can't wait to see where the story will go. I'm hoping to catch up tomorrow. I'm reading so many things at once.. Hence I'm so behind on this read along. However, I am enjoying the story.