Young Adult Contemporary Romance discussion

Where We Fell
This topic is about Where We Fell
❤ BUDDY READS-IN PROGRESS > Where We Fell by Amber L. Johnson starting Jan. 26, 2015

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Vega_girl | 6624 comments This thread is to discuss the book!!! Have fun!! I can't wait to start!!

Chris K. | 1404 comments I think I'm in

I hope I like it "cross fingers"

Vega_girl | 6624 comments I was in from the first time paragraph...

Erika | 9482 comments Starting tonight!!

Everyone, please don't forget to post spoilers!!

Chris K. | 1404 comments I'm already at 40% ..This story is so freaking cute

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Chris wrote: "I'm already at 40% ..This story is so freaking cute"

What?!??!?!? You were suppose to finish TID

DJacelyn | 715 comments Chapter 2 (view spoiler)

Erika | 9482 comments DJacelyn wrote: "Chapter 2 [spoilers removed]"

I know!

Erika | 9482 comments Chapter 5 or 6 I'm not sure (view spoiler)

DJacelyn | 715 comments Erika wrote: "Chapter 5 or 6 I'm not sure [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Erika | 9482 comments So I finished last night. I liked it, but since it was really short everything happened really fast. The only charecter I felt like I got to know was Hannah.

Chris K. | 1404 comments This was so far the fastest read ever For me ..

Chris K. | 1404 comments Vega_girl wrote: "Chris wrote: "I'm already at 40% ..This story is so freaking cute"

What?!??!?!? You were suppose to finish TID"

I couldn't get myself to not read it LOL

and I also started Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling and Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews

I'm the best person who could get Distracted easily by books

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Okay, I Finally finished and I thought this was a super cite fun read!! Nothing epic but sometimes it's nice to read light.

Chris K. | 1404 comments Vega_girl wrote: "Okay, I Finally finished and I thought this was a super cite fun read!! Nothing epic but sometimes it's nice to read light."

yeah couldn't agree more .. Thanks for making me read it girls :)