1×1's > Strawberry cheesecake and Harley

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments hia :)

message 2: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments lol OK :)

message 3: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments so...I'll list my ideas. and just so you know I tend to want to be the main characters in my ideas

idea one: street dancing

after moving in with her mom in inner city Chicago, Girl A is determined to make an impression with street dancing and attempt to show authorities that it's not always a crime. but when she falls in love with the wrong guy (guy a), she finds herself fighting for her rep amongst her new crew

idea two: Redemption
after being involved in a car crash that takes away the use of her legs, girl A is depressed due to the fact that everything she loves requires the use of her legs and the only one who can pull her out of it is her best friend (can be switched for a boyfriend)

idea three: meant to be
after being in a car crash, a girl has trouble walking and requires some type of assistance, which is usually her service dog. nearly three years after the accident, without knowing it, she meets and falls in love with the guy who caused her to loose her ability to walk unassisted and the possibility of eventually being wheelchair bound

message 4: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments What's ghosting,

message 5: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments ooohh

message 6: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments I personally like idea 3

message 7: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments yup :)

message 8: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments name- Katyana (Kat) parks
age- 18
looks- long, straight red hair, tan skin, green eyes. short, somewhat muscular build
gender- female
about her- after getting hit by a car nearly three years ago, Kat has a traumatic brain injury. she is currently walking but the doctors say she will eventually have to use a wheelchair. she is Liable to end up in the ER at least once a month due to passing out and hitting her head again. She has a trained service dog who is trained to pick things up, open doors, alert to passing out and assist her with walking by using a mobility harness. she tries to go to the gym to keep her physical condition as up as possible

message 9: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments sure but just a fair warning I may fall asleep

Kat is walking through the park, relying on Bugsie's harness for balance

message 10: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments ((I'll be ghosting Today))

message 11: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments ?

message 12: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Kat stops for a moment to look around at everyone. even though it's a bit nippy she is wearing a tank top as she gets hot easily.

message 13: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments ((she's not in her wheel chair yet))

she looks up from the ground since she had been watching where she's stepping "oh gosh...I'm so sorry....I wasn't watching where I was going" she says as she regains her balance

message 14: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments She shrugs "no...totally my fault. my right foot is numb so I have to look at the ground to see when it hits the ground so I can take another step" she says

message 15: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "Well maybe you could make it up by....maybe going for coffee?" she asks

message 16: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments She looks at him "or maybe just walk with me? I guess I just get a little lonely being by myself" she says with a shrug

message 17: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments She looks at him "or maybe just walk with me? I guess I just get a little lonely being by myself" she says with a shrug

message 18: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "so...you're choice" she says with a smile as she leans on Bugsie for balance