Ɛqυιησx Acαɗєму fσя Ɠιfтєɗ ǀηɗινιɗυαƖѕ {A Sємι-Aɗναηcєɗ RσƖєρƖαу} discussion

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by dyanne (new)

dyanne Located on the eastern half of the grounds, the thick, forbidding foliage of trees often prove menacing enough that few students ever venture in alone. The forest extends for who knows how long, but going too far is strictly prohibited and serious consequences are in for anyone who tries to see where the other end of the forest might be.

message 2: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) Orville wandered through the outskirts of the forest, whistling a short tune to himself. It consisted of a short three notes, a low high and middle one in quick succession. It was a short little ditty from Peter Pan, but he doubted anyone here would recognize it. Which meant it was safe.

Most students tended to avoid the forest, but he never had. Nothing harmed him during the day, and he never ventured too too far. But he went farther every day. Today; though, he stayed on the edges. It was far too beautiful of a day to spend deep in the forbidding darkness for the forest.

message 3: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) He continued to whistle as he walked through the forest, the snow crunching under his boots. It might be winter, but the snow was only light. And the sun was shining... He guessed this would be the nicest day they'd have for a while. He noted a girl sitting against a tree, but kept walking, not really caring.

message 4: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) He continued to whistle, but he did turn and begin walking toward her. He just kept whistling. Charmspeaker. That much he knew. He didn't particularly like charm speakers, but it was a very fun game to twist their words and still following their orders, do something completely different. He was walking toward her, but he was still whistling. Not paying attention to her, at least.

message 5: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) "Wonderful," he replied. "Simply marvellous day, isn't it?" He resumed his whistling, grinning at her impishly.

message 6: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) "Wonderful, Miss Grey," he replied absently, looking up at the trees and wondering why she was bothering to talk to him.

message 7: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) "Aren't you? You certainly seem to be a female, unless I'm mistaken in that regard. Unless you're married? Then perhaps I'd be wrong, in which case I apologize sincerely to you, person whose martial status is currently under question."

message 8: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) "Ah, but to be a miss is here any need to be a lady? I wasn't aware that you needed any qualifications other than being of the female gender and unmarried. Is that not so?"

message 9: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) He shrugged. "Does it? I deal with denotations, not connotations of words, Miss Grey. And I'm afraid it simply wouldn't seem proper to drop the Miss at this point in our conversation." He grinned at her widely. This was fun. Very fun.

message 10: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) "But of course, Madam Arabella," he replied with a wide smile on his face.

message 11: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) ((Shush, Shad))

"Ah, but you should have been. You really should have been. Arabella-Chan." He continued grinning. She'd only said nothing before. She hadn't objected to Japanese suffixes.

message 12: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) He sighed sadly and dramatically. "Arabella." After all, he wasn't allowed to say anything before or after. Just Arabella. So that was all he said.

message 13: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) "Arabella." He frowned at her retreating back. She hadn't said how long he could only say Arabella. Which usually meant an indefinite amount of time. Which was a long time. "Arabella."

message 14: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) ((We gonna continue this or nah?))

message 15: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) ((Ahkay. Wanna RP somewhere else with different people? I'm bored XD))

Ɛqυιησx Acαɗєму fσя Ɠιfтєɗ ǀηɗινιɗυαƖѕ {A...

unread topics | mark unread