DC comic readers!! discussion

Thoughts on the show "Constantine"

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jawairia (new)

Jawairia | 591 comments Mod
I started the show yesterday and on the third episode.The show is pretty cool.DC makes there shows on point.Constantine is like supernatural but just one person.What he is,is the "master of the dark arts".Yeah anyways the show is pretty awesome!

message 2: by Timur (new)

Timur  | 335 comments Yeah i really want to watch it but ill just wait for netflix

message 3: by Jawairia (new)

haha yeah you should watch it when it comes out.Its a really great show but they need to include zatanna....

message 4: by Timur (new)

Timur  | 335 comments OMG YES

message 5: by Jawairia (new)

Yeah they say shes gonna be in the future episodes.How awesome will it be....

inactive account (supernerdgavin) | 142 comments They already have her father's helmet.

message 7: by Jawairia (new)

Yeah i know.You could see it in the first episode.And i think there making a justice league dark movie i think....

inactive account (supernerdgavin) | 142 comments The TV shows aren't connected to the movies by the way and they might bring Zantanna next season after Zed dies. They probably will never have Doctor fate though.... They will have spectre

message 9: by Jawairia (new)

why did you TELL ME

message 10: by Timur (new)

Timur  | 335 comments WHYYYY

message 11: by Jawairia (new)

Dang it.But the girl thats in the show is kinds annoying so i dont know thats just what i think of it

message 12: by Timur (new)

Timur  | 335 comments Yeh

message 13: by Jawairia (new)

BUT i do think its better to have zatanna and Constantine together.If you read the justice league dark comics you would know why....

message 14: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (supernerdgavin) | 142 comments It's not spoilers........ It happens in the comics.....They are doing the exact plot from the comic with Zed and her father with his cult

message 15: by Jawairia (new)

Well *ahem* i havent read the comics yet sooooo

message 16: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (supernerdgavin) | 142 comments It was in the 80's or 90's It is not spoilers anything from before 2012 cannot be spoiled because it is to old

message 17: by Jawairia (new)

Listen up i need the comments to be deleted and I JUST HOPE that they dont be only deleted on my side.

message 18: by Timur (new)

Timur  | 335 comments Its deleated thank u

message 19: by Jawairia (new)

Okay cause there lol was a huge argument and i hope the messages got deleted cause they did contain major spoilers for everyone

message 20: by Timur (new)

Timur  | 335 comments THANK U

message 21: by Jawairia (new)

Yeah i had to remove him as a moderator too cause he couldnt control his mouth.He kept saying everyone knows already lol

message 22: by Timur (new)

Timur  | 335 comments Am i a mod?

message 23: by Jawairia (new)

Do you wanna become one?Cause theres supposed to be 3

message 24: by Timur (new)

Timur  | 335 comments Id love to brcome one

message 25: by Jawairia (new)

(:okay then

message 26: by Jawairia (new)

It says you havent verified your email address just go on your profile and verify it if you can.