Beta Reader Group discussion

Betas Offering FREE Services > Editing slots available starting in February

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joanne (last edited Jan 26, 2015 07:22PM) (new)

Joanne LaRe Thompson | 68 comments Hi everyone,

I have 2 editing spots available starting in February.

My preferred genres are YA/NA/Adult romance, light erotica (no m/m or f/f), fantasy, paranormal, mystery and horror - either stand alone books or series.

Beta reading is no charge. Please contact me for proofreading and/or editing prices. Prices are VERY reasonable.

References available.

PM or email at tho0123@earthlink.net

Thanks,
Joanne LaRe Thompson
Mark My Words Editing

message 2: by Tia (new)

Tia White dower | 7 comments In reference to Young Adult, is fantasy of interest to you as a sub genre?

message 3: by Joanne (new)

Joanne LaRe Thompson | 68 comments Hi Tia,

I answered your PM, but yes, fantasy is fine as a sub genre.

message 4: by R (new)

R | 75 comments Hi Joana, I was looking for a reader for my romance/action book. It is 11k words. Would you be interested in that kind of material?

message 5: by Joanne (new)

Joanne LaRe Thompson | 68 comments Hi R, Yes, I like romance/action. What stage are you at with the book - completed, first draft...? Are you just looking for a beta read or edits? Let me know.

message 6: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Carter-nixon | 10 comments Hi Joanne,
At this time I'm looking for a beta reader but would look into the editing process after. I'm working on a three part series. The series is about a woman that meets a man at a fundraiser in Washington, DC. Falls in love with him even though her Father is overly protective and forbids her from seeing him after earlier giving her the go ahead. She secretly keeps in contact with the man and their bond grows but he has secrets.

The first part of the series is around 48,000 words. Let me know if you're interested and I'll send it to you. I'm working on the second part right now.

Thanks,

Bree

message 7: by Joanne (new)

Joanne LaRe Thompson | 68 comments Hi Bree,

This sounds right up my alley, so yes, I'd love to beta the first part.

My email is tho0123@earthlink.net

Thanks,
Joanne

message 8: by Joanne (new)

Joanne LaRe Thompson | 68 comments My February calendar is filled to the brim. If you need services closer to March, please feel free to contact me via PM or email tho0123@earthlink.net.

Thanks,
Joanne LaRe Thompson
Mark My Words Editing