1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > TJ and Harley

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments hia

message 2: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Well the idea I have is:
-teen drama. A girl joins her high school dance team and quickly falls for the lead dancer and we can come up with stuff that creates drama

message 3: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments sure :)

message 4: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Name- Andy
age- 17
looks- long, straight, brown hair. Brown eyes and olive toned skin. she is average hight of 5' 6". for dance she is usually wearing a t-shirt that hangs off her shoulder and is cut off just above her belly button, a purple sports bra, baggy jeans and white sneakers
about her- she joined dance her freshman year and she is kind of the leader. The dance team is more of a street dance club where the chose a tool a dance it up improve style. she is a lesbian and everyone on the dance team accepts it for the reason that she is their greatest asset at the few competitions they go to

message 5: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Andy looks up to the soft voice coming from the door. She comes out of the stretch she had been doing. "sure is." she says with a nod as she sees the beautiful girl in the door way

message 6: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "I'm andy. and here we do mostly improve but more competition we do hip hop" she says as a few other people come in

message 7: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "don't worry. I'll teach you the ropes. but pretty much our motto is 'let your body do the talking'. remember that and you'll do fine" Andy says and she casually drapes her arm around her shoulders

message 8: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "I think you did pretty good." Andy says with a smile "think you can handle improve?" Andy asks

message 9: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "we can work on that later if you want" she says with a smile as everyone groups up and an upbeat hip hop song comes on

message 10: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "alright what's going on? its not even competition week and you seem like you're a nervous wreck?" Andy asks as they sit on the floor

message 11: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Andy hugs her tightly "I know the feeling. I'm just like you. But people are pretty understanding on the dance team." Andy says with a soft smile

message 12: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "nope. not at all" Andy says with a smile

message 13: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "well...there's the hometown cafe. they have amazing food!" Andy says with a smile

message 14: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "well...The way u acted when I was younger it didn't really surprise my mom when I brought home my first girlfriend. I've never dated guys so I never really 'came out' so to speak" Andy says as she sips her soda

message 15: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "wow....that's kind of sad. But you're right. Victoria justice is very hot" Andy says jokingly

message 16: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Andy smiles and returns the kiss even deeper

message 17: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Andy smiles as well

message 18: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "up to you" Andy says with a shrug and a slightly mischievous smile

message 19: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "hm...I'm not sure" Andy says as she kisses Olivia's lips gently "but whatever page you're on I'm sure I can flip"

message 20: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Andy laughs "I see you like to take things fast" she jokes as she ditches her jacket

message 21: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Andy laughs "I don't judge. I just take mental notes" she says as she sits on the bed

message 22: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Andy laughs "that you are one incredibly hot woman" Andy says as she returns the kiss

message 23: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments ((how far should we take this?))

message 24: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Andy smiles and kisses her again before taking off her own shirt