Teen Titans discussion

Bedrooms > Room 507 | Miranda Keyes

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dark (new)

Dark Arrow | 48 comments Mod

message 2: by Dark (new)

Miranda was sitting in her room, wearing her shorts and a sports bra. She watched TV and watched a show.

message 3: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (FallenAngelWithAShotgun) | 7 comments Gavin entered the room with a large duffel bag slung around his shoulder. He closed the door behind him carefully, and walked over to an unmade bed, placing the bag down onto it and unzipping it. He looked up at the girl, but lowered his eyes immediately- she wasn't wearing much, and he wasn't sure if she wanted privacy.

He cleared his throat quietly. "Sorry to interrupt, but would you like me to come back later? I was assigned to this room, but I wasn't aware of a roommate."

message 4: by Dark (new)

Miranda got excited, a guy roomate?! She stood up, her perfect and barely covered body on display as she turned to him. After a moment she hesitated walking to him. "Do you care if I wear things auch as this around you? I csn change."

message 5: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (FallenAngelWithAShotgun) | 7 comments Gavin thought for a second. "You can wear what you like, I probably won't look up that much, anyway. I can't tell you what to wear." He smiled slightly, and held out his hand. "I'm Gavin."

message 6: by Dark (new)

Miranda smiled, shaking his hand. "You can look all you want really. Not like I'm running around naked." She giggled.

QUEEN | 1 comments can i claim starfire