Pretend (Blackcreek, #3) Pretend discussion

BR with my ladeis Monday 26 January

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eva (new) - rated it 3 stars

Eva Pretend?

Lets enjoy this one for real :)

Shannon Daciuk Just finished it and LOVED it!! :)

message 3: by Eva (new) - rated it 3 stars

Eva Oh good!

Isabel I'm starting!!!! Enjoy my friends!!!

Barbara Amazing gif... LOVE IT!!
Starting in the afternoon! Enjoy my awesome friends!!

message 6: by Eva (new) - rated it 3 stars

Eva Starting too... :)) enjoy, my friends :))

Barbara How is going? Still 25%... slow reader! bahhhh

message 8: by Eva (new) - rated it 3 stars

Eva I like it but i am a slow reader these days too:) %50

Isabel I'm at 38%! I couldn't read a single page today... work, work, work... but I'm enjoying the book!

message 10: by Eva (new) - rated it 3 stars

Eva I'm finished. Loved Gav and Mason (view spoiler) Wont review until you finished *kisses*

Barbara Still at 50%, but I agree with you... some parts are very repetitive...

message 12: by Eva (new) - rated it 3 stars

Eva Barbara wrote: "Still at 50%, but I agree with you... some parts are very repetitive..."

You read the spoiler! Naughty girl!

Barbara Eva wrote: "Barbara wrote: "Still at 50%, but I agree with you... some parts are very repetitive..."

You read the spoiler! Naughty girl!"

LOL ... I´m very naughty and curious :D

message 14: by Isabel (last edited Jan 31, 2015 02:51AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Isabel I finished! Finally... I have some conflicted feelings about this book... I loved Mason and Gavin together... they have a great chemistry! But why, tell me why, there have to be so much drama on both sides? Probably is me, I must be with very low level of patient, but please... Gavin's drama: family, job, friends; Mason's drama: family, work, ex boyfriend! It's just me feeling this? (I think I just wrote here my review :D)

I have to pick our next BR, but I want something to have fun! What do you suggest my dear friends?

Isabel What do you think about this one for our next BR The Two Gentlemen of Altona?

message 16: by Eva (new) - rated it 3 stars

Eva Isabel wrote: "What do you think about this one for our next BR The Two Gentlemen of Altona?"
Ingela said it was funny :)))

Isabel Eva wrote: "Isabel wrote: "What do you think about this one for our next BR The Two Gentlemen of Altona?"
Ingela said it was funny :)))"

Yes, that's why I'm suggesting this one...