✎ 1x1 RPs ✎ discussion

1x1 > Oɴᴇ Gᴇɴɪᴇ, Tʜʀᴇᴇ Wɪsʜᴇs: ᴬ ᴹᵃˣ ᴿᵉᶳʸ ᴿᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [ resident reaper ] (last edited Jan 25, 2015 03:45PM) (new)

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass)

And here we go!

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Thanks! So which character do you want to be?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Sure

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Okay, then lets make the characters

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) with traits :)

◉ GENIE ◉
【Fᴜʟʟ Nᴀᴍᴇ】 Cleo 【 Aɢᴇ】 Really old 【Sᴇx】 F

【Tʀᴀɪᴛs】 Clueless, Sweet, Humorous, Silly, Fun-loving, Caring, Smart, and Reliable.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) oh, he is an attorney you know, thats at least 22+

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) its an elected official criminal attorney (lawyer) for a county.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) I will, just give me a bit

message 10: by [ resident reaper ] (last edited Jan 26, 2015 03:55PM) (new)

Cleo felt herself being summoned. It was as if a forceable power was dragging her to her new owner. In mere seconds, she stood in a large office room. It had been centuries since someone had summoned her through the vase. "Wait for it." She muttered to herself awaiting the ear piercing sound that was a side effect of her summoning. When she heard nothing she smiled only to be met with the painful sound. "I am Cleo, genie of the vase, here to grant you...." she began only she couldn't see her master anywhere. She turned around and looked at the room, until she found a man lying on the floor. "Master...are you alright?" she asked him, there didn't seem to be anything wrong with him.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) [ what? ]

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) [ he is, he could have fainted or fell because of the smoke storm that happened in his office ]

Cleo observed her master, he seemed in disbelief which was odd to her. The vase clearly stated in its inscription that he who summons through touch will be granted three wishes. "I believe you fell to the ground, Master. Perhaps you'd like water?" Cleo said with a smile as she snapped her fingers, a chalice of water appearing in her hand. She glanced at her Master's garments, they were very different from her own. She wore a simple long skirt with a corset. Her previous master was from early 1800s, she recalled. The fashion must have changed greatly in her absence.