Rey | 7665 comments hey :)

message 2: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments Eyo cx

message 3: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments so any ideas?

message 4: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments Nope XD BRAIN DEAD

message 5: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments well...I've got an idea where a girl/boy joins the schools dance team which is in need of a serious make over. She helps the team get it together and step it up in time for the national championship

message 6: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments Eh... I kinda don't understand XD

message 7: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Pretty much one of our characters joins the high school dance team. he/she helps the team step up their game for the next big competition

message 8: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments Oh okay. So what happens in between? Like everything

message 9: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments or I also have a idea about a girl who has lost the use of her legs in an accident and when she gets out of rehab she meets pretty much the guy of her dreams when he comes to her rescue after she falls out of her wheelchair

message 10: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Which ever you want and we can make them into more than that brief explanation (aka drama!)

message 11: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments That one sounds cool. OOO can the guy be in the accident but she doesn't know? Like he was the reason she was paralyzed?

message 12: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments sure :D

message 13: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments Lol. GREAT cx So you wanna make a character quick? Ima go take a shower so brb

message 14: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments sure :)

message 15: by Rey (new)

message 16: by Eri (new)

message 17: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments The link is bad

message 18: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments ugh
it worked for me

message 19: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Want to start and you can post a new one later?

message 20: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments Yea. Ugh XD

message 21: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments lol its OK

max is making her way around the park, getting some fresh air and exercise as the last few days had been bad weather and she hadn't been able to get outside. As she is sitting and enjoying the sunshine, she is balanced on the back wheels of her wheel chair

message 22: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments Alix is walking down the sidewalk, his hoodie open. He was walking quickly because he forgot his skateboard at a tree and hoped no one took it. He was biting his lip in worry.

(( BTW My computer is bugging out. So the boy has brown hair and gray eyes. His hair is put up XD ))

message 23: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments While looking around, max sees a skate board near a tree and she rolls herself towards it. Once she reaches it she leans forward to pick it up and see who's it might be. This throws her chair off balance, landing her om the grohnd

message 24: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments Alix rounds the corner and sees his board. But he also sees a blond girlin a wheelchair going to grab it. He walked quickly, then started to run when she fell over.

message 25: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments She groans "well this sucks" she says. having landed in her stomach she is unable to get up

message 26: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments Alix ran next to her.
" Hey, are you alright?" He kneeled down next to her giving out a hand. He was going to help her get up, then get his board.

message 27: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "um...I could use some help." she says as she looks up at him "I can lift myself back into my chair."

message 28: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments Alix picked her up from her arm pits and put her back into her chair.
"Well, you saved my skateboard, so I will help you all the way." He flashed a smile, fixing his beanie.

message 29: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "I wasn't trying to steal it...I promise. I was going to see if it had any 'return to' info." she says as she gets herself situated. "not that I would really have a use for it" she says with a chuckle

message 30: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments "No it's alright. You don't look like someone to steal things." He laughed a bit.
" Om. Can I ask what happened?"

message 31: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments ((hm...how should it have happened? like was he drunk and hit her car? did her accidentally hit her while she was walking across the street?))

message 32: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments (( Hmm. Accidental hit. She lost some memory too. But is regaining it. ))

message 33: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "my memory isn't up to speed but I was hit by a car when I was crossing the street to get the mail. I don't remember anything from the accident but that's what my mom told me" she says as she pushes herself along side him

message 34: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments "Oh. That's terrible." Alix could feel a weight on his chest.
" Do you know who did it?" He walked slowly next to her

message 35: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments She shakes her head "no...and even if I did I wouldn't press charges or anything. I was the one who didn't look before crossing" she says with a shrug

message 36: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments Alix looked at his board.
" Really? Well the guy that was driving should have paided more attention." He suggested

message 37: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments She shrugs "I kind of blame myself. But I try not to dwell on it. I mean there's nothing I can do about it" she says. she glances at his skate board and a smirk comes on her face "I'll race ya. down to the end of the pavement" she says, nodding to where she meant

message 38: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments Alix smiled.
"Your on." He put his board down.

message 39: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "ready...set...go!" she says with a smile and she pushes forward on her wheels many times in rapid succession

message 40: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments Alix peddled quickly down the pavement, going past cracks and rocks

message 41: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Max easily keeps up with him, pushing her chair up to speed easily

message 42: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments Alix was falling behind.
" Jesus!" He hit a rocked and the board stopped. But he didn't stop with it. He flew off to the end line.
" Did I win?" He looked up

message 43: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Max watches him with wide eyes and she can't help but laugh "oh my gosh are you alright??"

message 44: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments "Yeah. I fall like this all the time." He tried to play it cool by leaning on one elbow, but he bruised his shoulder. He winced and smiled

message 45: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "alright mr. tough guy" she says with a laugh "I'd help you up but I don't feel like ending up on the ground twice today" she says as she moves herself closer to him

message 46: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments "I got it Princess." He stood up slowly and walked to his board.

message 47: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments She smiles "I've never been called that before. at least not by someone who isn't my dad" she says as she waits for him to get is bearings

message 48: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments 'I call only the prettiest people Princess. So not a lot of people." He laughed

message 49: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments She blushes "well thank you" she says with a smile "I never caught your name" she says

message 50: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments "No problem." He smiled again.
" Oh, I'm Alix. As in Alex but with an i. Alix." He stuttered.

« previous 1 3 4