1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > TJ and Louise

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Hi

message 3: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "Um okay. Sounds good I guess." Lara said softly as she looked up at him and smiled a little

message 4: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Lara smiled some when she talked in the phone. "My name is Lara and it would be fun to go out and do something with you. Just tell me when and where." She said and looked out through her own window

message 5: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "My parents don't know anything. They not much for me meeting random guys out like that. But if they ever would ask I just say you're a guy from school." Lara said softly

message 6: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "Of course I know how to swim. Why?" Lara asked and then lay down in her bed and stared up at the ceiling

message 7: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "I've never skinny dipped before." Lara said and took of dress she was wearing so she only was in her bikini

message 8: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Lara looked at him and blushed some. "I think for now I stay with it on." She said to him

message 9: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Lara smiled some at him. "Yah better." She said. And then change the topic. "So tell me more about this skinny dipping." She begged nicely

message 10: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Lara nodded. "As I said for now I feel comfortable with my bikini on. But maybe some other time." She said softly and walked up to him so she stood next to him

message 11: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Lara smiled and ran with him. She looked up at him while they ran

message 12: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments When his kissed her she kissed him back. Lara didn't know why. But she just did. And she smiled over it

message 13: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "I'm 16." Lara said and looked at him. "And how old are you?" She asked him

message 14: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "We can see how stuff works. Okay." Lara said softly

message 15: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "If my parents ever ask we can just say that you are a guy from school. They don't need to know the whole truth." Lara said ad looked up at him, holing his hands

message 16: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "Young and hit if you ask him." Lara said and smiled at him

message 17: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Lara smiled and had her arms around his neck. And smiled

message 18: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Lara looked up at him and blushed a little

message 19: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "Is it that obvious?" Lara asked him a little as a joke

message 20: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Lara looked at him and was still blushing

message 21: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments (I know. But rift now I'm in gym class)

message 22: by Roleplay Police (new)

Roleplay Police | 11 comments I commend you guys for having a decent roleplay. The whole needs more people like you. ;)

@Louise (please remember periods)

message 23: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments (Um what?)

message 24: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Lara kissed him back. "Indeed." She said smiling

message 25: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "I can just tell them that I was out." Lara said calmly

message 26: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "I know."

message 27: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "What time?" Lara asked

message 28: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "No."

message 29: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "Yes."

message 30: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Lara smiled. "I sure will."

message 31: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Lara smiled at him. "Well you told to."

message 32: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "That is something you will have to find out."

message 33: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Lara pulled down her dress a little

message 34: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments She smiled some at him. "I thought you might like that."

message 35: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "Good."

(Ok)

message 36: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Lara smiled. "It's growing."

message 37: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "Between six and seventh week."

message 38: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments She kissed back

message 39: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments She smiled

message 40: by Louise (new)