Space Wizards discussion

February Meet Date

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda  (amandakayoaks) Hey all! I'm so excited that we're reading The Night Circus for February!

Looking at my calendar, I realized that I will be out of town for the NDAmeriCorps MidYear convention on the discussion date, and just wanted to throw it out there and see if we'd be willing to push the date back a day or two; I would love to be able to be there! If not, that's totally fine, and I look forward to discussing with you online :)

message 2: by LibrarEmiller (new)

LibrarEmiller (42millyways) | 26 comments Mod
Afraid we can't change the date right now. But maybe we can try FaceTime? We have an iPad for the branch that I could bring to the meeting. It would depend if you could get online at that time. Otherwise, definitely chat ideas online and we can always chat at the next meeting for any who couldn't make it.

If there are more who can't make it, let me know and maybe we'll have an informal meet-up somewhere/sometime later that week.

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda  (amandakayoaks) No worries, just figured I would ask on the off chance. I will be on a plane at about that time ha ha, so I'll just have to miss.