Young Adult Roleplay discussion

1x1 Roleplay > Rain and Harley

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments Hey :)

message 2: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments so my big idea at the moment is this:
girl A has been recently paralyzed from the waist down in a bad car accident and girl B, her sister, helps her to adjust to life in the wheelchair which includes resigning from the dance and competitive color guard team

I would like to be girl A. This can be between sisters or be made into a fxf

message 3: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments I've never been good at that....I'm more of a realistic fiction writer

message 4: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments It's the only big idea I'm stuck on at the moment. We can probably think of something else

message 5: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments I would like to but I don't want to force you to do something you don't want ti

message 6: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments Well I really don't have many ideas beside like a romance of sorts.

message 7: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments um...we could do a romance between a guy and a girl on their high school's dance team

message 8: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments omg like step up!

message 9: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments It's really good

message 10: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments so shall we make characters?

message 11: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments I'm no good at playing the guy. like at all.

message 12: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments I'll try I guess

message 13: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments name- Trisha Adams
age- 16
looks- http://m-static.flikie.com/ImageData/...
specialty- hip hop dance

name- Maverick "Moose" Jameston
age- 17
looks- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...
specialty- using props to enhance his dancing and dancing with a partner

message 14: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments Pretty much! :)

message 15: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments I have to go for a bit. We just got back from a competition and I have to help take in props

message 16: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments Back :)

message 17: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments The link is bad :(

message 18: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments No luck

message 19: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments ah there is is! :)

message 20: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments ok

message 21: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments awesome

message 22: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments Trish looks at the map to find the dance studio which is situated in the upper wing of the large school

Moose is checking his backpack one last time to make sure he has his home work before closing his locker and heading to the other end of the school

message 23: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments Trisha comes into the library to find her friend, Mia. Trish is wear a loose white shirt that hangs off her shoulder, exposing her olive toned skin and a purple sports bra underneath. for bottoms she is wearing a pair of baggy jeans and blue high top sneakers. "hey! mia! you said you'd join if I did." she says with a smile

Moose comes into the studio where he sets his bag to the side. He is wearing a hat over his curly hair, a sweater over his plain Grey t-shirt and some baggy jeans

message 24: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments Trish smiles as they head to the studio "maybe we'll meet some cute guys there" she says with a giggle

Moose glances around the room so see if he can figure out what he should do

message 25: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments Trish laughs as she sets her bag down. And she sees the two boys

Moose glances up "hey" she says with a wave and a smile at the two

message 26: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments "wow...is this the studio or the tech club?" Trish says jokingly

Moose chuckles "no its the dance studio"

message 27: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments Trish looks at everyone else

"might as well be" Moose says with a shrug

message 28: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments ((moose ends up with mia and Antonio ends up with trish right?))
Trish looks around "I'd say some improve dance but no one seems even remotely interested in dancing"

message 29: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments "ms. Melvin? Who knows. she's probably watching Grey's Anatomy in her office" on of the other girls says

Trish sighs. "alright not on my watch." Trish says and she takes her Ipod out and she hooks it up to the aux jack in the stereo

message 30: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments "I've got a good song" Trish says and she puts on an upbeat tune that is a mash up of three upbeat hip hop songs