Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Erotica (BDSM) ~ 28K

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Love | 12 comments Hi Beta Readers,

I’m seeking honest feedback regarding my latest femdom-themed erotica novella ONE NIGHT IN FEMOLAS. If interested, please reply to this message or email me at samanthaloveauthor@gmail.com

Here’s the blurb as it currently stands:

Beyond the fat trees and heavy murk is a town. Around it, a castle wall stands so tall that the parapet blots out the sun.

If your carriage chances upon this fabled town, keep going. And if a heavenly tune beseeches you near, plug your ears and ride far, far away. Trust me. I’ve seen beyond those walls, and I’ve stared into the hypnotic eyes of its all-female inhabitants. I’ve stood within the White Tower and kneeled before their cruel god. I know what happens there, and I’m here to warn you.

Ignore the lurid tales of their beauty and wantonness. Don’t do as I did. Keep riding along the main road. Don’t stray and don’t look back!

Favian
Count of Cautela

One Night in Femolas is for adults only. You should probably listen to Favian and move along, but if you like hot femdom served by sexy women driven by fanatical religious doctrines, maybe you should stick around. Besides, the views from the White Tower are stunning this time of year.

message 2: by ~~Susan~~ (new)

~~Susan~~ (gleessa) Hi
Is this f/f or mf???

message 3: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Love | 12 comments Hi Susan,

Both male and female are submitting, but in both instances a female is on top.