What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Romance, college, homeless, engaged

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ella (new)

Ella | 12 comments In the book a girl is in foster care turns 18 and is basically told she's homeless. Her social worker/counsellor tells Her a place she can go where you que up in the hopes of getting a bed for the night. When she gets there she only just doesn't get in and is lost. A boy try's to comfort her and they end up staying together in his friends garage/room/apartment type place. There is nothing remotely sexual going on. They realise after some time that if they are engaged then they get free housing and can go to college so In a meeting he says they are getting engaged. She doesn't realise this. Anyway they live together as friends in college housing secretly loving each other but not saying anything for ages. In the end they get married and actually admit there feelings for each other. Both of them have had a bad past and have no parents. I think this is the first book in a series and the other books tell their friends stories. But I'm not sure. Also I think the cover has different coloured jigsaw pieces and has their names featured in up the title but again I am not sure. Also at the. Ed of the book I think it skips ahead a bit and their friend is pregnant at the graduation. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37757 comments Mod
When did you read it?

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33349 comments Mod
Callum & Harper by Fisher Amelie seems to match most of your description.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Ella, was Kris's suggestion your book or are you still looking?

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl wrote: "Ella, was Kris's suggestion your book or are you still looking?"

No response in 2 years. Moving to Abandoned.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Callum & Harper (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Fisher Amelie (other topics)