Comments Showing 1-50 of 91 (91 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna | 52 comments i havent read part one or the Artist siries

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥  | 2388 comments Mod
I think it can be standalone but im not sure

message 4: by Anna (new)

Anna | 52 comments well i know Javier was in the Artists

S.M. West | 39 comments Yeah! TY for the lead time...so I can read Dirty Angels (Dirty Angels, #1) by Karina Halle !! I'm in.

Ooh you def need to read Javi ♥

S.M. West | 39 comments [~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ wrote: "Ooh you def need to read Javi ♥"

Yeah...loved him in TAT but for some unknown reason, I've not gotten around to Dirty Angels...that's going to change real soon!! :DD

message 9: by Alice (new) - added it

Alice  (onceuponalice) | 105 comments Wow! I am totally in for this one :))!!

@Yasmine and Mimi yayy can not wait!! :)

Jeanne  (jeannel1) | 2186 comments Mod
I'm in! Of Course! Looking forward to it:))

message 12: by S.M. (new) - rated it 3 stars

S.M. West | 39 comments Has anyone started yet? I'm grabbing some coffee and then will be diving in to get reacquainted with Derek :DD

message 13: by Rejane (new) - added it

Rejane (rejanesimoni) | 298 comments I'm going to wait for your first thoughts. Like I said Karina Halle is not one of my go to author. But I want to do the BR with you guys again

Not started yet but gonna start in a few hours. Enjoy all!!! :))

Hi Suzanne, I did the same thing. I got my coffee and will hope my family will sleep in a little so I can have quiet time with Derek:)) Chat with you soon!

message 16: by Jeanne (last edited Feb 16, 2015 06:20AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Rejane wrote: "I'm going to wait for your first thoughts. Like I said Karina Halle is not one of my go to author. But I want to do the BR with you guys again"

Lots of good br's coming up. We'll let you know how this one is. :)

14% (view spoiler)

message 18: by Rejane (new) - added it

Rejane (rejanesimoni) | 298 comments Jeanne wrote: "14% [spoilers removed]"

I didn't start reading yet, but I rad some spoilers and this is no believable if he was the one (view spoiler)

Rejane wrote: "Jeanne wrote: "14% [spoilers removed]"

I didn't start reading yet, but I rad some spoilers and this is no believable if he was the one [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

message 20: by Alice (new) - added it

Alice  (onceuponalice) | 105 comments I don't think I will be able to start today , I need to buy a charger for my kindle :( hopefully will start tomorrow:)
Enjoy ladies !!

Hi Mimi! We'll chat tomorrow then! :)

message 22: by Rejane (new) - added it

Rejane (rejanesimoni) | 298 comments Jeanne wrote: "Rejane wrote: "Jeanne wrote: "14% [spoilers removed]"

I didn't start reading yet, but I rad some spoilers and this is no believable if he was the one [spoilers removed]"

[spoilers removed]"

Oh..OK..So he didn't know (view spoiler)

message 23: by Rejane (new) - added it

Rejane (rejanesimoni) | 298 comments @Jeanne what is your progress? Are you enjoying it? I think I'll start it in a couple of hours...

Are you halfway already then jeanne?? Lol. Tell me its good or i might have to bail lol i havent had a chance to start. I think being burned by the pact im bit worried about this one

@Mimi no worries im late to start too

Btw Jeanne are you gonna read the Darhower book next week?? I cant decide... the book suppose to end (view spoiler)

message 27: by -ya (new)

-ya (yareading) | 229 comments Oh, KH's book is out already?! umm...I will wait to see what you girls take on this book. The Pact didn't go well for me, you know;)

@ Ya i know what you mean lol!

6% (view spoiler)

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ wrote: "Btw Jeanne are you gonna read the Darhower book next week?? I cant decide... the book suppose to end [spoilers removed]"

I think we should wait, cliffhangers annoy the shit out of me. Then we could read them back to back, what do think? :)

Ya~ wrote: "Oh, KH's book is out already?! umm...I will wait to see what you girls take on this book. The Pact didn't go well for me, you know;)"

Lol, I was worried too. We shall see:)

message 31: by Jeanne (last edited Feb 16, 2015 03:53PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

I'm only at 20%, I was only able to get started this morning, then I had to deal with real life. Lol. I'm getting back to it. Where are you Ami? It's a good thing you started, because there's no way I'm letting you out of this one. Lol.

Rejane wrote: "@Jeanne what is your progress? Are you enjoying it? I think I'll start it in a couple of hours..."

I'm only at 20%. We'll see, it's good so far.

Yea Im tempted to read darhower book next week but thats where I need you to stop me!! Lol I cant stand the wait and who knows how many years for the sequel!!! Haha
Im at 21% but gonna sleep soon. I agree with your spoiler (view spoiler)

Be strong, Ami! Let's read a Julie James or something instead. I want to read it too, but then we'll end up having to re-read it:)

Good night, Ami! xx

I haven't started book 2 of the FBI/attorney yet or there's just the sexist man alive. I'm not sure how I feel about a movie star though. we still got the husbands secret too

night.. don't finish it all without me :))

message 38: by Rejane (new) - added it

Rejane (rejanesimoni) | 298 comments I'm about to start. Maybe I'll be able to read 2 or 3 chapter before falling asleep.

message 39: by S.M. (new) - rated it 3 stars

S.M. West | 39 comments @40% - I'm enjoying it although I feel like it's going slow. Have a feeling shit is gong to get real soon. Unfortunately, Im heading to bed.

We are in the same place Suzanne, I'm at 41%. This book has a lot of editing errors. I mean, I've read worse for sure, (view spoiler)

message 41: by Rejane (new) - added it

Rejane (rejanesimoni) | 298 comments Jeanne wrote: "We are in the same place Suzanne, I'm at 41%. This book has a lot of editing errors. I mean, I've read worse for sure, [spoilers removed]"

It isn't very exciting, is it?

It was a little slow. I'm at 41%, and some action is starting.

the dirty kind of action or actual action action??? lol I'm at 30% n feeling the same.. man this needs to pick up

Lol, both. Where are you now?

I'm at 37%.. (view spoiler)

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ wrote: "I'm at 37%.. [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

I can't wait for you to get to 53% Ami!!! (view spoiler)

Too bad Ya isn't reading this. hehe.

Don't tell me!! Lol is it what I hate the most???

Oh, you mean "seed spilling" bahahahahaha.

message 50: by -ya (new)

-ya (yareading) | 229 comments Jeanne wrote: "I can't wait for you to get to 53% Ami!!! [spoilers removed]

Too bad Ya isn't reading this. hehe."

Omg. I just clicked the spoiler, Jeanne! I almost spilled my coffee! LOL.

« previous 1