The Hooker and the Hermit

Comments Showing 1-50 of 259 (259 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥  | 2388 comments Mod
5th Feb

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna | 52 comments you have a lot planned Ami

These authors are an auto 1click on release day lol. Lets hope its good asthe reviews say :)

message 4: by S.M. (new)

S.M. West | 39 comments Could me in!

message 5: by Rejane (new)

Rejane (rejanesimoni) | 298 comments so, are you planning a BR with these books?

message 6: by Arshpreet (new)

Arshpreet | 14 comments I'm so in !!

Penelope ✘ that awkward girl that doesn't go here ✘  (codegal) | 46 comments Def plan on reading this one. Hope I'll be able to join you lovely ladies! :)

message 8: by Joanne (new)

Joanne (joannemrskadedennon) | 64 comments Love to join. Can't wait :D

i>Ashu wrote: "I'm so in !!"

Joanne wrote: "Love to join. Can't wait :D"

Penelope wrote: "Def plan on reading this one. Hope I'll be able to join you lovely ladies! :)"

Suzanne wrote: "Could me in!"

Yay glad you can all join :))

Rejane wrote: "so, are you planning a BR with these books?"

Yes br for this book on the 5th Feb :)

message 11: by Olga (new)

Olga (olsie) | 15 comments I'm in! :)

message 12: by Rejane (new)

Rejane (rejanesimoni) | 298 comments [~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ wrote: "Rejane wrote: "so, are you planning a BR with these books?"

Yes br for this book on the 5th Feb :)"

Ok.. I will wait till then and this is going to be my first book after I read Loving Lily that I finished on the 22nd. I know, it sounds outrageous staying so long without reading. But I think I needed this time. To clear my mind from the bad ones I read.

this book will be out in February 5th as well?

Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover (thefabulousbooklover) | 128 comments I'm definitely in!
Can't wait to read this.

❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃ (yasmine27) | 88 comments Yup. I'm up for this too.

message 15: by Alice (new)

Alice  (onceuponalice) | 105 comments Sound s good Am in :D

message 16: by Fran (new)

Fran (presspausefastforward) | 467 comments So ready for this! :)

message 17: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 207 comments Yay! I'm in! :D

message 18: by Anna (new)

Anna | 52 comments ok ill try to join

message 19: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 207 comments Hi everyone!
I just saw that the book will be out on 2nd?! Yay!!!

Anna wrote: "ok ill try to join"

Andrea wrote: "Yay! I'm in! :D"

Fran wrote: "So ready for this! :)"

Mimi wrote: "Sound s good Am in :D"

❃*゚*✿。【Yasmine】。✿*゚*❃ wrote: "Yup. I'm up for this too."

Share wrote: "I'm definitely in!
Can't wait to read this."

Olga wrote: "I'm in! :)"

Yayyy seem like it will be a busy BR
@Andrea thanks for the heads up on the early release :)
@Ada and Jeanne where are you two?? We cant read LH cosway without you both #lettheoglingcontinue :)

message 21: by Jeanne (new)

Jeanne  (jeannel1) | 2186 comments Mod
Sorry Ami! I'm in! I wouldn't miss an L.H. Cosway release for anything! haha. :) Thanks for creating the thread! xx

message 22: by -ya (new)

-ya (yareading) | 229 comments Yay! I am game for this one:D

@Jeanne and Ya yay glad you both found the thread. Looks like it willstart monday now

message 24: by Jeanne (new)

Is the book being released Monday? Damn, I can't start till Tuesday, but I'll try to catch up!

I think so!! Boo!! I might be finished by then lol

message 26: by Jeanne (new)

That's mean Ami! You should wait for me. Have some patience!

Haha i am patient. I have an arc. I been waiting for the br to start it lol its no fun reading Cosway by myself

message 28: by Jeanne (new)

You have an arc? OK, you are more patient than me. Lol!! I'm going out of town for a few days. It's ironic because I never go anywhere, but every time I do, it messes up one of my br's. Hopefully I will be able to sneak it in at night:)

Have fun on your time away :)) yes try sneak at night although i have a feeling this is a fat grin book and whenever i read one of these my son always ask me what im smiling about haha

message 30: by Rejane (new)

Rejane (rejanesimoni) | 298 comments Let me know when you guys are going to start reading it. I thinks it's going to be fun doing my 1st BR. After a long reading drought I hope this book will be worth it

message 31: by Jeanne (new)

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ wrote: "Have fun on your time away :)) yes try sneak at night although i have a feeling this is a fat grin book and whenever i read one of these my son always ask me what im smiling about haha"

Haha, those are the best! That's cute:)

message 32: by Jeanne (new)

Rejane wrote: "Let me know when you guys are going to start reading it. I thinks it's going to be fun doing my 1st BR. After a long reading drought I hope this book will be worth it"

I have a lot of faith in this one! Hope you like it:)

message 33: by Fran (new)

Fran (presspausefastforward) | 467 comments Ami and Jeanne: For the record: I *suggested* this. LOL ;) I hope you can join us Jeanne, especially since this will be my first br since forever. :/

message 34: by Rejane (new)

Rejane (rejanesimoni) | 298 comments I saw a couple of my GR friends already read it and they gave 4 stars. they wrote a review and it is promising. I didn't read the reviews because for once I want to be surprised. You are putting so much faith in this that I am, after a long time, diving into it blindly

message 35: by Jeanne (new)

Fran wrote: "Ami and Jeanne: For the record: I *suggested* this. LOL ;) I hope you can join us Jeanne, especially since this will be my first br since forever. :/"

OK, Fran! This can be your pick even though this author is an auto buddy read. :) I'm glad you can join!!

message 36: by Jeanne (new)

@Rajane, I love this author, so I hope you will too. I've heard good things, but I've tried to avoid the reviews too! :)

message 37: by Fran (new)

Fran (presspausefastforward) | 467 comments I know right? Way to burst my bubble, Jeanne! Lol

message 38: by Wendy'sThoughts (new)

Wendy'sThoughts | 1 comments hello L H Cosway and Penny Reid lovers... May I join??? I am so jelly ... not really... well maybe a bit ... of those who have already gotten their hands on it

message 39: by Jeanne (new)

@ Wendy, of course! You are always welcome to join! I know, I just pre-ordered it, can't wait! :)

message 40: by Jeanne (new)

Fran wrote: "I know right? Way to burst my bubble, Jeanne! Lol"

Haha, the best is when you talk a bunch of people into a br and the book sucks. Not that that has ever happened to me or anything:)

message 41: by Rejane (new)

Rejane (rejanesimoni) | 298 comments I just pre-ordered too. I didn't know it was up to pre-order. I confess I found it a little strange when you started this thread because I found the title so weird. You know the 1st thing that came to my mind...lol

message 42: by Jeanne (new)

Lol! The title is pretty funny:)

Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover (thefabulousbooklover) | 128 comments So glad you're joining us Wendy!

Jeanne wrote: "You have an arc? OK, you are more patient than me. Lol!! I'm going out of town for a few days. It's ironic because I never go anywhere, but every time I do, it messes up one of my br's. Hopefu..."

Have fun Jeanne:)

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ wrote: "Haha i am patient. I have an arc. I been waiting for the br to start it lol its no fun reading Cosway by myself"

Yay I'm glad you waited:)

@Fran yes this was your suggestion lol!!!
@Wendy welcome!!! Glad you can join :)

message 45: by Fran (new)

Fran (presspausefastforward) | 467 comments When are we starting this one again? I have my copy! *excited*

I would recommend you start tomo. You being a speedy reader and all. Im gonna finish off my book tonight so maybe ill start tomo too. Anyone else welcome to start today

message 47: by Fran (new)

Fran (presspausefastforward) | 467 comments Lol! Ok tomorrow it is! :)

message 48: by Joanne (new)

Joanne (joannemrskadedennon) | 64 comments Shit I thought this came out the 5th and I have just started Verum. Will be a quick read so I'll start this tomorrow. Hope I don't get too far behind you all :((

Should be ok. Some of us are starting tomo anyways :))

message 50: by -ya (new)

-ya (yareading) | 229 comments I will start THaTH once I finish off my uf book. Fingers crossed this will be a good read:) Good luck to you all:D

« previous 1 3 4 5 6