it's personal discussion

Journals Archived > My Human Thoughts

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

So this is my weekly journal where I can vent, I guess. I'm human, so a mixture of funny, stupid, and sad things will be written here, but I'm not holding back. I've done that too much to do it some more!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Crushes

Now more than ever I am thinking about who I really have a crush on. There are two guys and I just don't know.

This guy Jahmill is really cute in an adorkable way. He plays the clarinet and he's super funny. But the problem is, I have a 0% chance with him. He's never noticed me in THAT way.

The other guy Andrew is really sweet and funny. He cares about me so much and I think he likes me. But I don't like him as much as I do for Jahmill. So with Valentine's Day less than a month away, I'm scared.

Nothing's probably going to happen with Jahmill, but Andrew might ask me out (all of my friends ship #maidrew but whatever). And because of my past relationship, I'm honestly scared of dating. I don't think I'm ready to start again so soon.

Idk what I'm going to do. But I'm trying not to date until high school so.... ugh I need to calm down.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

AWWW <3
Good luck.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I now have burdened information that I wish I didn't have.

So there's a guy at my school. We are REALLY close friends but I know something about him that the rest of our group doesn't know.

He loves my best friend.

I wanted to tell him that she sorta likes him too, but it would seem like I was trying to push things (everyone ships them together)

So now he loves her. And I can't tell anyone or he'll know it was me who told. Thank goodness it's off my chest now.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

My friend is into Photoshopping, which is very VERY bad. So far, he's photoshopped his own face onto Mt Rushmore, and me being eaten by a hippo, and a picture of me and my ex.

This is VERY bad.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm sorry xD I'm laughing...
I hippo it gets better.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

You know like hope?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG hahaha you just made my day

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay! :)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

More Andrew/Jahmill problems ahead. Just saying.

With Andrew, apparently there's this girl named Haley. She's super duper nice and awesome! Annnnnnd she likes Andrew. A lot. So when word traveled that he liked me, she apparently went into an emotional breakdown. Now I feel super bad. And on top of that, this girl Sreya keeps, basically harassing, him about me. It's so stupid.

Speaking of stupid, my friends decided to make up a ship name for me and Jahmill. "Jahmimah" doesn't even make sense, but they still make a show of chanting it whenever he and I are in the same room.

So yeah,those are my boy problems this week.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Aww I'm sorry..

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Sometimes I forget how much of a bitch people can be. Especially my own friends.

My friends and I had planned a Valentine's Party at my friend Devan's house. But we had to move it to my friend Autumn's house because Devan's been having some personal problems.

So when I was going around to all the people that were invited to tell them the reschedule, Autumn told me to tell a friend that the party was cancelled.

Why? Because she said that the friend kept saying inappropriate things and she doesn't want that to happen in front of her parents. But this other guy's coming who is even worse than that so I just don't get it.

Also, I feel really REALLY bad for lying. I don't know if I should get new friends, or not go, or just tell her. Or if I should just go along with it. I'm going to try to convince Autumn to let her come. I'll try.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Really? That's so rude of Autumn. I'm so sorry.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Good news. My friend is invited, apparently it was a misunderstanding.

Valentine's Day is in two days and I am freaking out. Personally, I try to stay away from that stuff, but there's a rumour going around. It's about this super annoying kid who apparently got me a flower because he likes me. Mehhhhhhhhhhh. I don't want to be rude, but I don't like the guy at all!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

O.O yikes..

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

It's been crazy lately. I'll just go one post at a time.

Uhm, well I had a temporary boyfriend. Yikes, I know.

His name's Jeffrey and he got me a lot of stuff on Valentine's Day. He then asked me out, and I accepted because I didn't want to hurt his feelings, he was so nice.

Then I broke up with him because I didn't like him in that way and it was really awkward anyway.

But now's he's getting me more stuff! Homemade stuff! And I feel like a jerk! I've actually never had this problem before, I've never had a guy interested in me. Aggghhhhh

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

>.> I'm sorry that's always pretty awkward..it's happened to me before as well.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Maiana wrote: "It's been crazy lately. I'll just go one post at a time.

His name's Jeffrey and he got me a lot of stuff on Valentine's Day. He then asked ..."

Oh wow...
& hi Maina! I'm Lori

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Onto my second rant, Andrew.

He has a girlfriend. Yay.

Her name is Haley and she's sooooo nice but she hates me. She had found out about me liking Andrew, and let's just say she's a bit possessive.

Like possessive to the point of glaring at me in the hallway, making a point of walking even closer to Andrew when I'm in the room. It hasn't gotten further than that, thankfully, but I guess I've made an enemy.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

მllἶε ↯ᴵ ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ᵏᶰᵒʷ ʰᵒʷ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᶳᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ ʸᵒᵘ'ᵈ ᵐᶤᶳᶳ↯ wrote: ">.> I'm sorry that's always pretty awkward..it's happened to me before as well."

It's really conflicting isn't it?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Maiana wrote: "მllἶε ↯ᴵ ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ᵏᶰᵒʷ ʰᵒʷ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᶳᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ ʸᵒᵘ'ᵈ ᵐᶤᶳᶳ↯ wrote: ">.> I'm sorry that's always pretty awkward..it's happened to me before as well."

It's really conflicting isn't it?"

Yes!! And you want to tell them to stop and everything but you also don't want to hurt them >.>

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Maiana wrote: "Onto my second rant, Andrew.

Her name is Haley and she's sooooo nice but she hates me. She had found out about me liking Andrew, and let's just say she's a bit possessi..."

Oh my gosh...that is so RUDE! I know the feeling.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Numero tres (that was Spanish right?)

Bracie is sailing. Bracie. Is. Sailing.

Bracie is a ship name that I made up for my friends Brian and Macie. They aren't allowed to date but still

THEY MIGHT AS WELL BE

I'm talking flirting, endless conversations,and FREAKING HANDWRITTEN LETTERS. The whole orchestra ships them and I feel like a proud mom or something. Like,

"Aww my babies are in love!!!!!!!!"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Last one of the night:

Jahmill has been on my mind almost nonstop. God, I hope you aren't tired of my rants yet.

Last week, I had an academic competition with Jahmill and I spent quite a lot of time with him in the cafeteria. He has a cute laugh. It's kinda girly but I love it. It's kinda high pitched and he scrunches up his nose and it's loud and makes me laugh.

I also watched him play clarinet. Yeah, he just took his instrument out and just started playing. I've never thought the clarinet as hot before but I stand corrected. It's cute at the VERY LEAST.

It's sucks that he doesn't like me back. And I know this is like a #sorelatable post but I'm serious.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Lօɾἶ ~Aηgєℓѕ Fℓу Aяσυη∂ Yσυ ~ wrote: "Maiana wrote: "It's been crazy lately. I'll just go one post at a time.

His name's Jeffrey and he got me a lot of stuff on Valentine's Day...."

Hi Lori!!!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Lօɾἶ ~Aηgєℓѕ Fℓу Aяσυη∂ Yσυ ~ wrote: "Maiana wrote: "Onto my second rant, Andrew.

Her name is Haley and she's sooooo nice but she hates me. She had found out about me liking Andrew, and let's just say she's..."

Yeah she was nice to me before and everything.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

SPRING BREAK WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

It's finally here, and what am I gonna do the first five days? Train.

Yeah, so swim season starts soon and they're only taking the top 30 girls and top 30 guys. This would not be a problem if there were not SO MANY people trying out.

So I'm running a mile every day since it's too cold to actually swim.

But then I'm going on a vacation starting Thursday so I CAN'T RUN A MILE IN A DIFFERENT TOWN. I just have to hope that the training will stick.