Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > YA fantasy 80k words

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lydhia (last edited Jan 26, 2015 08:18AM) (new)

Lydhia Marie (lydhiamarie) | 17 comments Hi all!
I'm looking for a fast beta reader to tell me what they think about my book: character-wise as well as story-wise.
Here's the synopsis:
When Amya comes to in a hospital, she realizes that she is not only unable to wake up, but also that she has lost the memory of more than eleven months of her life. From information gathered during her friends’ and family’s visits, she gradually remembers the chain of events that landed her in a coma. Most importantly, she discovers for the second time her ability to Sojourn—to project her soul into people’s bodies—and the knowledge of the four Dimensions.
But when Amya finally finds a way to wake up, everything around her is falling apart. Her best friend Samera needs her help and urges her to work for the Protectors of Amani again; her boyfriend isn’t the guy she remembers falling in love with; and her friend Xander is the victim of a Rascal’s bite. A Rascal is a supernatural being who has the appearance of a human and who must feed on humanity to survive. Certain that Xander is about to transform into one of those creatures, Amya faces an impossible dilemma. If she attempts to save him, she will put her best friend’s family in danger. However, refusing to rescue Xander would mean accepting his imminent death. As she risks her life and integrity to defend another’s, Amya rediscovers the world she lives in as well as its society’s flaws.

If you're a fast reader, let me know right here or pm me :)
Lydhia

message 2: by Chris (new)

Chris | 83 comments Hi ! I am on for a swap of the first chapter ;)

Really looking for feedback of a fellow writer

message 3: by Lydhia (new)

Lydhia Marie (lydhiamarie) | 17 comments Chris wrote: "Hi ! I am on for a swap of the first chapter ;)

Really looking for feedback of a fellow writer"

What's your email address Chris?