Nothing But Reading Challenges discussion

Voyager (Outlander, #3)
This topic is about Voyager
Previous BRs - Authors; E - H > Gabaldon, Diana - Voyager (Outlander #3) - Informal Buddy Read; Starts March 1, 2015

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Moderators of NBRC, Challenger-in-Chief (new)

Moderators of NBRC | 30835 comments Mod
This topic is open for discussion of Voyager by Diana Gabaldon

Book Synopsis
From the author of the breathtaking bestsellers Outlander and Dragonfly in Amber, the extraordinary saga continues.

Their passionate encounter happened long ago by whatever measurement Claire Randall took. Two decades before, she had traveled back in time and into the arms of a gallant eighteenth-century Scot named Jamie Fraser. Then she returned to her own century to bear his child, believing him dead in the tragic battle of Culloden. Yet his memory has never lessened its hold on her... and her body still cries out for him in her dreams.

Then Claire discovers that Jamie survived. Torn between returning to him and staying with their daughter in her own era, Claire must choose her destiny. And as time and space come full circle, she must find the courage to face the passion and pain awaiting her...the deadly intrigues raging in a divided Scotland... and the daring voyage into the dark unknown that can reunite or forever doom her timeless love.

message 2: by Moderators of NBRC, Challenger-in-Chief (new)

Reserved

message 3: by Moderators of NBRC, Challenger-in-Chief (new)

Reserved

Vikki (silverstarz) | 1026 comments I've just ordered my copy of Voyager. Looking forward to this!

message 5: by Greta (new)

Greta | 1459 comments I'm in!

Koula | 29 comments I am in my book came in Sunday, so glad i could get trade back.

Vikki (silverstarz) | 1026 comments Anyone else ready to start Voyager?

message 8: by Greta (new)

Greta | 1459 comments I will be starting but reading slowly...

Vikki (silverstarz) | 1026 comments Judging on the 1st two books I'll be reading slowly as well

message 10: by Vicki (new)

Vicki | 194 comments Count me in

message 11: by Greta (new)

Greta | 1459 comments Sounds good, Vikki and Vicki!

Vikki (silverstarz) | 1026 comments I've finished Part 1.

(view spoiler)

Rebecca (rebeccasg) | 3321 comments I'm hoping to start this sometime this month, but I am still waiting on the library.

message 14: by Greta (new)

Greta | 1459 comments I finished Part 1- (view spoiler)

message 15: by Greta (new)

Greta | 1459 comments Vikki wrote: "I've finished Part 1.

[spoilers removed]"

Yes, my guess is that happens!

message 16: by Vikki (last edited Mar 03, 2015 02:43PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vikki (silverstarz) | 1026 comments Finished Part 2 tonight

(view spoiler)

Koula | 29 comments I have finished the book. I was reading along and realize that i was having a hard time putting the book down. With all the snow and not being able to get out of the house hot cocoa and voyager.

Jeanne | 1 comments Pleased to join this discussion, I'm on chapter 36. Since this is my first book discussion group, need to know when and how we will discuss book topics. For instance, I don't want to bring up a topic in a chapter that others have not reached yet.

message 19: by Sonya (new) - added it

Sonya marie madden | 150 comments I'll get Voyager on audio

message 20: by Sonya (new) - added it

Sonya marie madden | 150 comments i'm in!

message 21: by Sonya (new) - added it

Sonya marie madden | 150 comments on request, so will take a bit to get it

Vikki (silverstarz) | 1026 comments I've just finished Part 3, got a bit distracted with other books. This always seems to happen when I read the Outlander books!

Koula | 29 comments I finished the book about 2 weeks ago. Then I started reading other books. I really enjoyed the Voyager, and can't wait to start with the next book in the series. I an going to go ahead an put in the order for the next book sometime this week.

message 24: by Reva (new) - rated it 5 stars

Reva (revans) | 2481 comments I've read Voyager several times and enjoyed the entire series very much. Is anyone actually discussing things? This thread doesn't appear to be too active.

Vikki (silverstarz) | 1026 comments This thread really did seem to just die. Did anyone finish the book, or is anyone still reading?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Voyager (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Diana Gabaldon (other topics)