Making Connections discussion

Praise Her, Praise Diana
This topic is about Praise Her, Praise Diana
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 3618. - PRAISE HER, PRAISE DIANA by Anne Rothman-Hicks and Kenneth Hicks

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Jan 25, 2015 07:05AM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
Praise Her, Praise Diana by Anne Rothman-Hicks by Anne Rothman-Hicks & Kenneth Hicks

Genre: Thriller

Praise Her, Praise Diana

Book Description:

Call it life imitating art—author Maggie Edwards publishes a chapter of a book detailing seduction, murder and castration by a protagonist named Diana, and suddenly a woman code-named Diana begins to mimic her actions in real time. Women who have been abused find Diana to be an inspirational figure, and begin to fight back in her name. Soon violence erupting throughout New York City threatens to spiral out of control. As the police try desperately to identify Diana, Maggie's high-powered lawyer, Jane Larson, finds herself at the center of an investigation that threatens to upend the entire world around her.

Be one of the first 10 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads, Barnes & Noble and Amazon.

Formats available: Mobi, Epub & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

message 2: by Tony (new)

Tony Parsons (gambino71) | 1565 comments PDF
tonyparsons_42@hotmail.com

Sharon (seb1) | 137 comments I would love to read and review this book in mobi format, please. I review books on both Amazon and Goodreads.
mrmrsberge@sbcglobal.net - thanks!

message 4: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
sent in your requests

message 5: by Kenneth (new)

Kenneth Hicks | 5 comments Michael wrote: "It sounds like an interesting story. I'd be happy to review it, but I don't have a Barnes and Noble account. If you want to send it along anyway, I'll take mobi or epub. Please send to authormichae..."

Hi Michael,
We tried to send the book but AOL told us there was something wrong with the email address. Is it correct?
Ken

Sharon (seb1) | 137 comments All set - thank you!

message 7: by Kenneth (new)

Kenneth Hicks | 5 comments Just sent, Michael. Thanks!