Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

The North Country Confessional
This topic is about The North Country Confessional
Advanced Copies for Review > Seeking reviews: Mystery

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Craig (last edited Jan 26, 2015 03:40AM) (new) - added it

Craig Charles (granitewriter) | 9 comments Looking for reviewers (2-5) for my contemporary mystery set at the Mount Washington Hotel. It's a relatively short read. Specifically, I'm looking for at least 2 reviewers to commit to reading and reviewing my novel prior to February 3rd and posting their review on Amazon. I need a minimum number of reviews on Amazon to participate in a promotional opportunity. I can email motivated reviewers my novel in ePub, Mobi, or pdf format. Here's the book trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbloP... . I'm also willing to send reviewers in the USA (sorry no overseas shipping) a signed paperback copy after their eBook review has been posted. Thanks for considering!

Pavitra (For The Love of Fictional Worlds) (fortheloveoffictionalworlds) | 37 comments Oh your book sounds absolutely amazing!!!

I would be more than happy to review this book for you on Amazon and Goodreads and my blog as well.

If you want, you can send in your book in ePub to geekynerdy@outlook.com

Thanks,
Pavitra
For The Love of Fictional Worlds

message 3: by Craig (new) - added it

Craig Charles (granitewriter) | 9 comments Thank you Pavitra! Email sent.

Heidi (canary20) | 16 comments Good Morning Craig-

I would love to review your book. I am an avid reader but I am also brutally honest. If this sounds like they type of someone that you would want to review your book, I am your girl.

Pavitra (For The Love of Fictional Worlds) (fortheloveoffictionalworlds) | 37 comments Craig wrote: "Thank you Pavitra! Email sent."

Thanks! the honest review will be up by the next weekend!! :)

message 6: by Craig (new) - added it

Craig Charles (granitewriter) | 9 comments Hi Heidi-

I'm looking for honest reviews. If you read mysteries, I'd be happy to send you a copy on my novel. Thanks!

Heidi (canary20) | 16 comments Sound good! I look forward to reading it

message 8: by Craig (new) - added it

Craig Charles (granitewriter) | 9 comments Heidi-

Send me an email to ccharles@craigccharles.com and indicate what format (ePub, Mobi, PDF) you want and I will send it to you.

Thanks again,
Craig

Heidi (canary20) | 16 comments Sent :)

message 10: by Craig (new) - added it

Craig Charles (granitewriter) | 9 comments On the way Heidi.

message 11: by Craig (new) - added it

Craig Charles (granitewriter) | 9 comments I would like a couple more reviewers if anyone else is interested. Let me know.

message 12: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Peregrino | 2 comments I would be interested in reviewing your book and possibly adding my review of your story on my blog will your permission. Feel free to contact me at jessicamiperegrino@gmail.com if you decided to adding a few more reviewers.

message 13: by Craig (new) - added it

Craig Charles (granitewriter) | 9 comments Hi-

I've replied to all emails and messages. Thanks!

Heidi (canary20) | 16 comments I gave my review on Amazon. I gave my honest opinion. I look forward to reading more of your books. Please keep me in mind if you want another review. Thank you for this opportunity!

message 15: by Craig (new) - added it

Craig Charles (granitewriter) | 9 comments Thank you for the constructive feedback Heidi. All the best.

message 16: by Craig (new) - added it

Craig Charles (granitewriter) | 9 comments Thank you Heidi and Pavitra for posting your insightful reviews. As promised, I am willing to send each of you signed copies of the paperback versions if you would like them. If not, no worries. If you would like to receive the autographed paperback version, please send me an email at ccharles@craigccharles.com with your mailing address. Thanks again for your honest reviews!

Heidi (canary20) | 16 comments I sent you an email