SFF Readalongs led by Kitty G discussion

Deadhouse Gates (Malazan Book of the Fallen, #2)
This topic is about Deadhouse Gates

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kitty G Books (kool_kat_kitty) | 671 comments Mod
Discussion of Chapter 14 ONLY please, no spoilers for any other part of the book!

message 2: by Paul (last edited Feb 20, 2015 01:29PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Paul (paul_sff) | 68 comments This book makes me entirely too anxious. Whenever I think someone might have died, like Kulp, and Baudin, I think, "they are so going to return or be resurrected somehow." I just never know if someone is actually dead. IN a way I like it because having people come back is awesome but in another way it is annoying because I don't take the scenes seriously enough if they really are dead.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the woman and man that made it to Sha'ik is actually Felisin and Heboric, not Apsalar and Pust. That Sha'ik is Felisin. We'll see.

Edit: I just had a thought. The Chain of Dogs march is if Erikson wrote the story of Moses leaving Egypt and everything going badly.

Alex Willis (fightingokra) | 71 comments The Felisin is Sha'ik thought just blew my mind. If it is indeed true this wold be quite the development.

Kitty G Books (kool_kat_kitty) | 671 comments Mod
Yeahhhhhhh I have no idea about who it could be as he throws out so much stuff I just never expect to happen! I am certainly looking forward to finding out who it is because it's a pretty major position to take on.

I liked this chapter and it was good that it wasn't quite as crazily long as the previous one!

Looking forward to finishing this up soon :)