Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14676 comments Mod
Smile ... You are famous (Happy Books) by Mary Kelly Mary Kelly

Genre: Romantic comedy, Chick lit

SMILE... You are famous

Book Description:

My name is Laura and I’ve always led a life free of surprises, which suits me perfectly. Imagine my bewilderment when, a few weeks before my wedding, I discover that everyone is identifying me with Daphne, a comic series heroine.

At first, I smile at the whims of the universe, but my smile fades away when I realize that Daphne and I are so alike because she was created by David, my ex-fiancé.

If only he’d portrayed me as a superb, intelligent creature … No, Daphne has to be depicted as stingy. Ever since then, I’ve only had one thing on my mind: to get revenge on him; and believe me, I have quite an imagination. And for those of you who are wondering … no, I’m not stingy. What do you mean you don’t believe me?

Be one of the first 10 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads, Barnes & Noble and Amazon.

Formats available: Mobi, Epub & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

Tony Parsons (gambino71) | 1565 comments PDF
tonyparsons_42@hotmail.com

message 3: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14676 comments Mod
sent in your request Tony

message 4: by Catherine (new) - added it

Catherine Coffman | 12 comments ccoffman9@hotmail.com mobi

message 5: by Mary (new)

Mary (marili) | 5 comments Hi Catherine. I sent yo the mobi file. Have a nice day. Mary

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Smile ... You are Famous (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Mary Kelly (other topics)