Book Haven discussion

Authors > JUST RELEASED MY FIRST NOVEL!!!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brian (new)

Brian Benson (bknight47) | 1015 comments I hope your book does well Divya...Congratulations

message 2: by Jan (new)

Jan Greene (jankg) | 81 comments Divya wrote: "Hello people!

I am Divya from Chandigarh. I just released my first book- OF LOVE AND DISTANCE.

This is a story about an ordinary girl, Lisa, who is unintentionally kidnapped along with movie sta..."

Divya wrote: "Hello people!

I am Divya from Chandigarh. I just released my first book- OF LOVE AND DISTANCE.

This is a story about an ordinary girl, Lisa, who is unintentionally kidnapped along with movie sta..."

Best of luck, Divya! I have one book out too and it is hard to get noticed, but I wish you much success.
Jan

message 3: by Jan (new)

Jan Greene (jankg) | 81 comments It is I Call Myself Earth Girl. Thank you so much for asking. I can send you a free Kindle or Nook copy if you want. I Call Myself Earth Girl

message 4: by Jan (new)

Jan Greene (jankg) | 81 comments Divya wrote: "Jan wrote: "It is I Call Myself Earth Girl. Thank you so much for asking. I can send you a free Kindle or Nook copy if you want. I Call Myself Earth Girl"

I would love that. My ema..."

Hi Divya, Yes I would like to swap reviews, but I have to warn you that I am very slow because I have others in line before yours. If that works for you...then, YES!

message 5: by Jan (new)

Jan Greene (jankg) | 81 comments Jan wrote: "Divya wrote: "Jan wrote: "It is I Call Myself Earth Girl. Thank you so much for asking. I can send you a free Kindle or Nook copy if you want. I Call Myself Earth Girl"

I would lov..."

Divya, I just tried the Amazon link you provided in your first post and it is not working.
Jan