Audiobooks discussion

Archives > YA fantasy review copies

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Manor Minor Press (manorminor) | 24 comments Scarlet and the Keepers of Light (Scarlet Hopewell #1) by Brandon Charles West
Scarlet and the Keepers of Light is the first in a classic epic fantasy series, entertaining for all ages, from kids in the car to adults. It has a 4.5 rating in 2 reviews on Audible so far in its first month—5 stars for narrator, the UK's Harriet Stevens—4.7 stars on Amazon, and 4.39 stars on Goodreads. We'd love to get more reviews on Audible. We'll send a gift copy if you can commit to leaving a fair, honest review on Audible within a reasonable time (a couple weeks, if possible). Just message us with your e-mail address!

message 2: by Deedra (new)

Deedra | 172 comments I will read and review this for u!
deediddle@yahoo.com

Manor Minor Press (manorminor) | 24 comments Sending you a copy, Deedra! Thanks!

message 4: by Irene (new)

Irene Bañuelos (asanorin) | 7 comments I'd love to get an Audible copie of Scarlet and the Keepers of Light and I'd be happy to give a review.
AsanoRin2@hotmail.com

Manor Minor Press (manorminor) | 24 comments Hi, Irene, sending it right out! Hope you enjoy it.

message 6: by Deedra (new)

Deedra | 172 comments LOVED it!left reviews!

Manor Minor Press (manorminor) | 24 comments Wow, thanks, Deedra! It seems to be getting great reviews so far. I'm surprised what a variety of people/ages enjoy it.

I think the second in the series (on presale now, out on Kindle on Monday!) is even better--great twists, faster paced, really inventive ideas. I'm hoping Keepers does well enough that we can feel justified in paying for the narration on Dragon's Burden.
Scarlet and the Dragon's Burden by Brandon Charles West