Christian Readers discussion

Satan's Guide to the Bible: 1 Satan, Hitch and Snikwad Face Their Demons
This topic is about Satan's Guide to the Bible
Book Discussions > Satan's Guide to the Bible

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kylie Smith (kyliesmith) | 1 comments Has anyone else read this stuff ...?
It's supposed to be for 'recovering Christians' and I'm curious to know what other people think.

message 2: by Mickey (new)

Mickey Mullen (mrmullenvcncom) | 614 comments If a person is not saved than their father is the devil. What are the odds of getting any truth out thru the media, or publishing? Paul and Peter are the devils advocates. I'm black listed with even the, "letters to the editor."

message 3: by Rod (new)

Rod Horncastle Kylie are you a disciple of my Buddy Stuart and his gentlemanly rantings? You seem to have a vested interest in this book. No problem! It's all fun.

Stuart seems to have a LOT of information. But like Dawkins, Ehrman, Harris, Armstrong, Dennett etc.: Is it TRUE?

Is God a god of miracles? Here's what you do - start at 7 billion people people and start counting down through history until you get to 2. Is life a miracle? If YES, then have a look at God. If you think 2 human beings are not miraculous then look to some pond slugs as your great ancestors and go live your life any way you please.

...and we'll meet in the end to discuss.

And remember to question Atheism with the same skeptical degree that you question Christianity. I have yet to meet an atheist who can honestly do this.