What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Sunset Embrace (Coleman Family Saga #1)
This topic is about Sunset Embrace
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Historical Romance: Woman Found by Wagon Train Families After Giving Birth On Her Own [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diana (new) - added it

Diana (deannitha) | 10 comments Hi guys! It's my first time posting and I'm really hoping I can get help here as I'm going nuts with this book. T.T

I'll tell you what I remember about the story. It's about a young woman who at the beginning seems to be running from someone, she was also in labor but because of the pain she passes out on the side of the road or (near a trail) only to wake up to having given birth to a stillborn. I think she felt relieved because the baby's daddy was her own brother (?) So she decides to leave and keep walking (leaving her dead bayb behind)only to find a group of people(she passes out as soon as he sees them) who were traveling in a wagon train. They had stopped because one of them had passed away while giving birth and they decide to take this woman in.The new born whose mom had died refused to feed and she was the only one that was able to feed him, the father of the baby hated her because he thought she was beneath his deceased wife but he was also attracted to her. He also kept telling her to not get too attached to his baby because she was nothing to him and how they'd soon get rid of her (as soon as they got to their destination).This is all I can remember.
I hope someone's able to help me. 

Thanks beforehand.

Amber (Daisymau) (daisymau) | 1261 comments I believe this is the book you're looking for:

Sunset Embraceby Sandra Brown

message 3: by Diana (new) - added it

Diana (deannitha) | 10 comments OMG! yes it is!!
Thank you soooo much

Amber (Daisymau) (daisymau) | 1261 comments You're welcome. The sequel Another Dawn is about the Ross and Lydia's daughter Banner.

message 5: by Diana (new) - added it

Diana (deannitha) | 10 comments I didn't know there was a sequel, I'll for sure read it in a bit. Thanks once again ♡♡♡