2015 Reading Challenge [Closed] discussion

. Week 4: Published This Year > Never Never (Never Never #1) by Colleen Hoover

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emilia (new)

Emilia (bookbug2012) | 34 comments caught my eye as I was looking through the titles of January's releases :)
will see what it is, reviews are so various that can't tell much by that :D Never Never (Never Never, #1) by Colleen Hoover

message 2: by Margeri (new)

Margeri | 17 comments Yes, I also read this :) pre-ordered the sequel, since now I'm intrigued what will happen. It's totally a young-adult-mystery kind of book..

message 3: by Emilia (new)

Emilia (bookbug2012) | 34 comments do not usually read YA books, so that might be another experience for me ;)

message 4: by Emilia (new)

Emilia (bookbug2012) | 34 comments was weird till the page 110 or so.. considering that it has 118 pages... not sure what to do with it :)
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
here is my review I posted... if I'll remember to check for the sequel, I might read it...

message 5: by Margeri (new)

Margeri | 17 comments Liked your review :) I really hope there will be some clarification in the next book. Can't think of any... well hence the mystery.
I hope it doesn't turn into some kind of creepy vampire/zombie mixture :D

message 6: by Emilia (new)

Emilia (bookbug2012) | 34 comments can I ask you for a heads up when the next one shows up?
I think I'd like to know what they come up with, sounds a touch like "before I go to sleep" Before I Go To Sleep by S.J. Watson , where woman wakes up every day not knowing who she is, etc. but here it was weird that actually they ended the book with such a thing... I get it - the reason was to make you want to get another book, but in my opinion it did not have to be to that extreme ;)

message 7: by Margeri (new)

Margeri | 17 comments Added you to my friend list :) Hope you don't mind, easier to keep track!

Oh, yes... I was turning the pages on my e-book like, really-this-is-how-you-end :D The e-book indicated I still had some %tages to read, but I know how you felt.

Yesss, the "Before I go to sleep" nice catch I really liked that one. Doubt this YA book will go down that thriller/crime road... we'll find out in May :D

message 8: by Emilia (new)

Emilia (bookbug2012) | 34 comments not only I don't mind, I added you too. :)
crazy, I'm like: oh, is that what YA books look like??? I mean, I do not read much of those, but seriously? :)
wonder if the next one will be longer or not, and how the next one will end? :) I'm predicting the whole next one will be Silas looking for Charlie :) and at the end she won't recognize him :P

message 9: by Renee (new)

Renee Andrews (gagatorgal) | 25 comments I don't know that I have ever read a book with such a tremendous cliff hanger. It was immensely frustrating and intriguing at the same time. I will give book two a chance to see where it goes. The story definitely keeps your attention.

message 10: by Emilia (new)

Emilia (bookbug2012) | 34 comments the story for me was dragging too much, and the ending very abrupt, too sudden for my liking, I`d understand if it was the end of a chapter or sth, not the end of the book :D