Divergent roleplay discussion

Factions > Interfaction Meeting Room

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Kaylin Behrens | 35799 comments Mod
Where the interfaction relation people can meet.

message 2: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Bella walked into the meeting room and waited for everyone else to arrive. She didn't know if there would be a lot of people or if it was a one on one type thing. But she sat and quietly waited for the others.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Sean walks into the room, his heir of authority back. He goes to the head of the table and puts some stuff down.

message 4: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Bella looks up and sees Sean. "Good afternoon, sir." She says respectfully.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good afternoon." Sean says, going through the papers. "Today it's just you, you are in training. Seth will join us later to see his part in this, which is essentially what I'm doing now. Otherwise it's you and me."

message 6: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Bella was shocked. She was the only one training. "Oh, okay." She says.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"You will have coworkers, they have different training times then you." Sean says. "You have to learn a few things. Everything about dauntless, how to speak politely but with authority, only when you're in other factions do you ever have authority." He says, giving her a pointed look. "You need to not care if you run into your sister or your parents. They don't exist or matter anymore. Is that clear."

message 8: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Yes sir." Bella says.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Interesting how your demeanor changed." He says, goading her to see how log she could last before she snapped.

message 10: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Well, this is work. And you are my boss and deserve my respect." Bella says.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"I more than deserve it. I expect it no matter where we are. Is that clear?" Sean questions.

message 12: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Yes, Sir." Bella says. "So how many days do I have to train?"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Until I decide your done training." Sean says. "You have 3 bosses. Your supervisor, seth, and myself. You have a problem you come to one of us."

message 14: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Is there any way you could give me an estimate? Not that it matters all that much, I'm just curious."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"If I wanted to tell you I would've." Sean tells her. "When it ends I'll tell you. Until then focus on your job instead of when it's over."

message 16: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Bella purses her lips. "Alright then." Shedecided it was better to stay on the non sarcastic side. She didn't need her boss on her case.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Better at holding your tongue." He notes. "What do you know about dauntless?@

message 18: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Well I know that we are the city's defense and that we are all about bravery and courage. I also know that we have security cameras all around here. We are the soldiers. We protect the fence and are considered crazy and gutsy by most factions." Bella says.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well then you have a lot to learn." Sean says. "we believe in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another. As a representative to the other factions it is your job to make sure everyone feels and is safe. You see something happening you stop it. You meet with faction officials and hear their concerns about anything security related and report back to me."

message 20: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Okay." Bella says getting a better understanding of the job.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's like in school when you have ambassadors for different clubs and classes except you are representing an entire faction."

message 22: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"So am I just meeting with the other representatives or actual members of the other factions?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Depends on how well you do. The high ranked officials will be meeting with seth, myself, or experienced people in your position."

message 24: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Okay." Bella said nodding her head, understanding. "So before I start out in the field, I obviously need to learn some things first. But i guess im wondering what knowledge I need before going into the field. Does that make sense?" She asked wondering if he understood what she was asking.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"you need to know what precautions and security is already set up in each faction. That means you will meet with our surveillance head, chris. You'll meet with drew, for work purposes. And you will meet with the head of actual security, he's in charge of guards in the factions and at the fence."

message 26: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Bella was a little surprised at how many people she was working with. She had a hint of a smile when he said Drews name but not enough to be noticeable. "Okay, so when does training start and are you training me or my supervisor?"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your supervisor." Sean says, handing her a folder. "Study these. You need to know everything by tomorrow."

message 28: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Uh, tomorrow?" Bella said in surprise, taking the folder.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes tomorrow." Sean says, his expression like stone. "Welcome to the adult world."

message 30: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Thanks. It will be read and understoof by tomorrow." Bella says. She opens the file and starts glancing at the papers. She looks up and asks. "Besides this folder, is there anything I need for tomorrow?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"This is your security card. It grants you access to certain facilities. Don't lose it or you'll be locked out of everything for your job." Sean says, tossing her a key card.

message 32: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

She grabs the key card. "Are there certain places it doesn't grant me access to? Just, you know, for future reference."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"There are very many places you aren't allowed." Sean says. "You don't expect me to let every 16 yearold into any place they want."

message 34: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Well obviously." Bella says. "Would it be easier to list all the places I can go then?" She asks.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Read the file and stop trying to teach me how to do my job. I've been doing this for double your life time."

message 36: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"I wasnt... I was just trying to.... yes sir." She said not wanting to stir up any more trouble. She took the file and key card. "Is that all sir?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"And this." Sean says, sliding a second file over. "This is on the other factions. You also need this done for tomorrow."

message 38: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Bella takes the second file which was bigger 5han the first one. She sighs quietly as she looks through it but keeps her cool. "Anything else?"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's all for tonight." Sean says. "Be here tomorrow morning at 7, you have a meeting with your supervisor. Now I have thousands of other faction members to attend to."

message 40: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Okay, thank you sir." Bella says politely. She stands up with the key card and the two files.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good luck. Don't mess up." Sean says, not
Looking up from his files. He worked way too much for it to be healthy.

message 42: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Thanks, that's encouraging." Bella said almost laughing a little before turning to leave.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"My job isn't to encourage you." Sean says.

message 44: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"It was sarcasm, I'll try not to use it so much." Bella said careful not to apologize. She knew Drew and his dad would probably react differently. Instead she walked toward the door. "How a good day, sir."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sarcasm does not belong in your job. Get rid of it." Sean commands. "Have a good afternoon."

message 46: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Bella nods and walks out of the room and closes the door behind her. She sighs. That didn't go as she had expected it. She walked back to her apartment so that she could look through the files for the following day.