1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Emma and Fantasia

Comments Showing 1-50 of 97 (97 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Hello!!

Fantasia ~ Goddess of the Skull | 124 comments Hello! Any ideas?

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Uhm... Wanna put two characters in a random situation and see what happens?

Fantasia ~ Goddess of the Skull | 124 comments Sure! Preferred ages?

message 5: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Uhm... no preference. It doesn't have to be romancey so...

Fantasia ~ Goddess of the Skull | 124 comments Okay! I guess I'll just right a little paragraph and we can see where that goes?

message 7: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Okay sure!! I have to figure out what character to use lol...

Fantasia ~ Goddess of the Skull | 124 comments Saya was sitting quietly under a tall sakura tree as the pink leaves fell to the ground. The wind was whistling lightly through her coal black hair. "God I love warm days..." She sighed. Saya's dull blue eyes scanned over the cloudless sky as her lips tightened into a smile. The breeze grew and pushed some hair across her face. Saya didnt bother moving it, she simply smiled wider and closed her eyes.

message 9: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) ((Before I reply-- where are you setting this? So I know what kind of character to think up))

Fantasia ~ Goddess of the Skull | 124 comments ((Oh, I was thinking a fantasy setting. She is on a hill with a sakura tree in the middle of a massive forest. Also she is a dryad.))

message 11: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) ((Okay...fantasy. Let's see...))
((Wait so dryads are greek...Is this a Greek universe?))

Fantasia ~ Goddess of the Skull | 124 comments ((Its not necessarily a greek universe. Im using the word dryad for sake of simplicity. She is a nature spirit))

message 13: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) ((Okay))

Walking through the forest was Edmond, a bit surprised by his surroundings. Every noise scared him, and his sword was drawn. He pointed it at trees and at breezes, jumping every so often. He tried to stay calm, but could not. Why was he not as composed as usual?

Fantasia ~ Goddess of the Skull | 124 comments Saya began singing a soft lullaby to the tree that stood before her. The wind caught her words and carried them along as she sang. Saya felt the tree's mood lighten as she sang. "Oh good. I'm glad you are happy my friend." She whispered. The lullaby picked up once more and she opened her eyes.

message 15: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He heard voices through the trees and gasped. "Stay back!" He exclaimed in quick French (because earthly languages totally exist in alternate universes). "I am armed!" He also took a pistol from his pocket and held it carefully in his hands. He had a fine shot and was an amazing swordsman.

Fantasia ~ Goddess of the Skull | 124 comments Saya stopped singing and cocked her head to the side as she heard a shot. "Stay back? I am just sitting after all..." She mumbled. Saya made her way to the feet and began stepping lightly down the hill. The snow white dress she was wearing flapped around her knees as she walked. "Hello?" She called.

((Oh yeah totally))

message 17: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He was dressed as a aristocratic frenchman from the 1840s. His hands waved. He was usually composed and not nervous - but this environment was so unfamiliar and frightening.

Fantasia ~ Goddess of the Skull | 124 comments She stepped into the forest and saw the man through the trees. "Hello there." She said with a slight smile. Saya stepped through the trees to look at him. "May I ask who you are?" Saya folded her hands behind her back and started rocking lightly back and forth on her heels.

message 19: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He pointed the sword and the gun at her quickly.
"Who are you?!" He asked quickly.

Fantasia ~ Goddess of the Skull | 124 comments Saya cocked her head in her bird like way. "But I asked you first." She mumbled. Her lips turned into a small frown. "And why do you have a stick?"

message 21: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He looked at her. Why was she in a forest? Then again, why was he?
"I am Edmond Dantès," he said quietly, "First mate of the ship Pharaon, and the Count of Monte Cristo."

Fantasia ~ Goddess of the Skull | 124 comments "Nice to meet you Edmond." She nodded. "You may simply call me Saya. That is my name." Saya brushed her fingers through her hair. "What should bring you to my end of the forest?"

message 23: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "I..." He took a breath, and regained his confidence a little. He straightened himself and put the pistol back in his pocket, but kept his sword. "I am unsure. I found myself here, but how I am unsure."

Fantasia ~ Goddess of the Skull | 124 comments "Okay. That happens to people sometimes." She nodded. "So, my previous question. Why are you carrying a stick?" She asked. "Its rather odd dont you think? Or are you a collector of sorts?"

message 25: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "This is a sword!"

Fantasia ~ Goddess of the Skull | 124 comments "Sword..." She mumbled. "Is that a fancy... A fancy name for a stick?"

message 27: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "It is a weapon," he said.

Fantasia ~ Goddess of the Skull | 124 comments "Weapon. Like a spear?" She asked.

message 29: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "For similar use, o suppose," he said. He put it in his sheath, at his side, and stood straight and proper-Like.

Fantasia ~ Goddess of the Skull | 124 comments She took a few quick steps forward and pulled the sword put again.

message 31: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He was a bit confused but watched her. A woman like her couldn't be harmful.

Fantasia ~ Goddess of the Skull | 124 comments She held the sword up and looked at the shiny metal. "Can I have it?"

message 33: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "I am sorry, Madame, but it is mine," he said, extending his hand to take it back. "My father gave it to me."

Fantasia ~ Goddess of the Skull | 124 comments She nodded and put the blade on his hand.

message 35: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He winced, hoping she wouldn't move too suddenly, then tookit from the bronze garter.

Fantasia ~ Goddess of the Skull | 124 comments Saya let go of the sword and started humming. "So how did you get to the island?"

message 37: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "I do not know," he says.

Fantasia ~ Goddess of the Skull | 124 comments "Oh. Okay." She shrugged. She started walking away. "Well have fun!"

message 39: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He smiled. "Wait, Madame," he said.

Fantasia ~ Goddess of the Skull | 124 comments She spun around on her toes and smile. "Hm?"

message 41: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Where am I?"

Fantasia ~ Goddess of the Skull | 124 comments "An island in the middle of no where." She shrugged. "It doesnt have a name."

message 43: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "What?" He asked. "How... How did I get here?"

Fantasia ~ Goddess of the Skull | 124 comments "Did you swim maybe?" She asked.

message 45: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "I do not recall. I was last leaving the isle of Monte Cristo," he said, "and then I was in the middle of this forest. My hair was not wet, nor were my clothes..."

Fantasia ~ Goddess of the Skull | 124 comments Her eyes widened at his words. "Monte Cristo?" She whispered. "Come with me please!"

message 47: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He raised his eyebrows and followed her, attentive to every move she made.

Fantasia ~ Goddess of the Skull | 124 comments She sprinted into a cave. "I found him! I found the white man! The God from the prophecies!"

message 49: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He looked at her curiously.

Fantasia ~ Goddess of the Skull | 124 comments She ran over to the cave wall and it had a few words carved into it from another written language. The only French on it was Monte Cristo.

« previous 1