Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 50k word, Young Adult/Contemporary

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cierra (new)

Cierra Gathers | 24 comments Hi everyone! I'm looking for a beta reader for my recently completed manuscript. I have an editor, so right now I'd just like someone to give feedback on the plot itself and if there are any stray ideas that need to be connected or expanded and etc.

If anyone is interested, please let me know. :) Thanks!

message 2: by Chris (new)

Chris | 78 comments Tell us more about the novel :)

message 3: by Cierra (last edited Jan 26, 2015 01:00AM) (new)

Cierra Gathers | 24 comments It's called "The Time We Ran Forever." :)

It's about a seventeen-year-old girl named Annabel who runs away to London to avoid her mother's wedding. While there, she meets a boy named Jude – who is hiding a terrible secret of his own – and they set off on a series of adventures as they search for meaning in life and try to see how long they can run before time catches up to them.

message 4: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Umbaugh | 382 comments I'm interested! I have an editing service with a beta reading arm so I could do a beat read for you. Please email me at ssumbaugh@aol.com if you want to exchange details.

Thanks,
SU

message 5: by Cierra (new)

Cierra Gathers | 24 comments Sharon wrote: "I'm interested! I have an editing service with a beta reading arm so I could do a beat read for you. Please email me at ssumbaugh@aol.com if you want to exchange details.

Thanks,
SU"

I sent you an email :)

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Henion | 2 comments Sounds like a fantastic book. I would totally be interested in reading it. Please email me @ mlhenion@frontier.com

message 7: by Cierra (new)

Cierra Gathers | 24 comments Michelle wrote: "Sounds like a fantastic book. I would totally be interested in reading it. Please email me @ mlhenion@frontier.com"

Sent an email your way :)

message 8: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (cfite) | 165 comments I'm interested! Cassiefite@yahoo.com

message 9: by Cierra (new)

Cierra Gathers | 24 comments Cassie wrote: "I'm interested! Cassiefite@yahoo.com"

I sent you an email :)

Also, to everyone else, I haven't heard back from Michelle and I'm having Sharon read after revisions are done since hers is a paid service, so if anyone else is willing to read, I'm still looking for more people. I have one amazing person reading right now, but still need others who are willing :)

message 10: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Umbaugh | 382 comments Cierra,

How is the editing coming along? Eager to start the beta read! Please keep me posted!

Sharon