Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Ossard's Shadow (Ossard #3)
This topic is about Ossard's Shadow
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Cover Help > Please Update Book Cover to Launch Cover

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Colin Taber | 4 comments This book was initially listed before release with a draft cover for a giveaway.

It is now available and with the final cover.

Cover images can be lifted from the following:

http://www.unitedstatesofvinland.com/... (my author website - USV is another of my series).

Could someone please have a look and rectify?

Thanks!

message 2: by Philip (new)

Philip (burnnerman) | 5913 comments Did the books given away for the giveaway have the draft cover or the final cover?

Colin Taber | 4 comments Hi Philip.

It was a draft cover set up for the listing and also used for pre-orders. It has not seen print (or e-print) for that matter upon or after the publication date. It was just for pre-publication publicity.

Checking back, I set up the Goodreads listing early for pre-orders (as I have done for other books) once the Australian isbn details were completed. While one of the reasons originally was to set up a giveaway, I never went ahead with that part of the launch (as it is book 3 of the series).

The final cover was settled and provided to retailers December 30th, publication was January 10th with the image I am requesting we update to.

Let me know if you need any more details or clarifications.

message 4: by Philip (new)

Philip (burnnerman) | 5913 comments I removed the cover, since you stated it has never been released with that cover in any manner.

You should be able to upload the correct one now.

Colin Taber | 4 comments Thanks, I'll upload it now.

message 6: by Diana (new)

Diana Anderson-Tyler (dianaandersontyler) | 6 comments Hello! I just listed a giveaway for my book "Perfect Fit" and was hoping you might be able to add the Kindle cover since the print cover isn't available.

Thank you!!

message 7: by Philip (last edited Jan 27, 2015 01:28PM) (new)

Philip (burnnerman) | 5913 comments #6 - I just uploaded the cover that Amazon shows for the print edition.

Please use a new thread or one of the generic ones, instead of one linked to a specific book/author, for these requests.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.